Review of Miracle Times Two

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Onyinyechi Orji
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyinyechi-orji.html
Latest Review: Commercial Property Made Easy by Chris Lang

Review of Miracle Times Two

Post by Onyinyechi Orji »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Miracle Times Two" by Mazzy Moore.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Sometimes we get so absorbed in ourselves that we don't need the company of others. This was the case of the lady who felt she had it all but lacked the most essential element of life, love. Miracle Times Two by Mazzy Moore is a book that helps draw the line between real love and acclaimed love.

Just like every young adventurer, this lady, who was alone, never felt lonely. She often traveled with her dog. She enjoyed the beautiful things nature had to offer. She explored beautiful beaches, saw mountains, crossed the ocean to learn about new cultures, and even saw all seven wonders of the world. Despite the fun, she knew something was lacking, and this made her sad. All of a sudden, her life changed. She became a mom out of the blue with two lovely twins. Within an instant, her life changed in an instant. She got the type of love she craved. Every adolescent girl wishes for her perfect fantasy to become a reality.

The theme of this book is love and patience. The uncertainty of life is what makes every young person scared. You are scared of what will happen when you remove the barricades in your heart and learn to love. Mazzy uses this book as a medium to relieve us of the stress we bear. She gives us this assurance that, despite the capricious nature of life, the best is yet to come. Sit back, relax, and let life take you on a tour that you will enjoy.

I felt like I was being admonished while reading this book. It's funny that I took up this book as a children's book but ended up feeling all emotional. Mazzy made love look so pure in the way she detailed this book. I found nothing to use as a point to disregard this book. The picture was mature and conveyed the author's intentions. Despite the brief nature of the book, the information it contains is enough to make someone's life take a positive turn.

I would recommend this book to anyone who feels life isn't going the way they envisioned it. This book is worth buying and giving to your friends. I would also recommend it to everyone who loves reading children's books about love. Adulthood is fraught with uncertainties, but with this kind of assurance, you'll have no trouble sitting back and letting life unfold as it should. Miracle Times Two by Mazzy Moore gets 4 out of 4 stars. I didn't notice any errors. It was exceptionally well edited. 

Miracle Times Two
View: on Bookshelves
Ikechukwu Blessing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ikechukwu-blessing.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by Ikechukwu Blessing »

This review is making me feel emotional reading through...also actually make me see bea
Francis Aderogbin
Favorite Book: Money Faucet
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 189
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Francis Aderogbin »

The book has an exciting plot, and the storyline is mild. I wish I could be as emotional as you felt if I am opportune to read this book. This is a well-written review.
Judy46
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy46.html
Latest Review: The First Time Father by Alfie Thomas

Post by Judy46 »

I love the themes the story touches: love and patience. These are certainly lacking in our world today. I would love to read this book. Great review.
Maris Charles M
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maris-charles-m.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Maris Charles M »

You did delightfully well in bringing out the beauty of this book. The reviewer has done a good job. Great review.
Isaac Oh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-isaac-oh.html
Latest Review: The Natural Guard by Michael L. Chapla

Post by Isaac Oh »

We all have our uncertainties about life but reading books like this serve as a confidence booster. This review is thoughtful.
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Zona II by Fred G. Baker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

It always amazes how many people try their hardest to make things go their way instead of allowing things to happen naturally.
Divine Treasure
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-divine-treasure_3577866.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Divine Treasure »

Love and patience is what we all need in this world. I will love to read this book. Great review
Penny Ann Criswell Johnson
Favorite Book: Totem
Currently Reading: Snatched up to heaven
Bookshelf Size: 123
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-penny-ann-criswell-johnson.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross

Post by Penny Ann Criswell Johnson »

I haven't done a review on a children's book yet but this sounds one sounds amazing. The author must have done an exceptional job with this children's book because it sounds like it delivered more than you expected.
Wamala Elijah Mul
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eliwamala.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Wamala Elijah Mul »

Love and patience are two of the story's many themes. Sadly, these are in short supply in today's world. Reading this book would be a treat for me. This is a fantastic review!
1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?
17 If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.
Christabel Egbeama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-egbeama.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
Reading Device: B09KBSDRDG

Post by Christabel Egbeama »

I agree with you, the uncertainty of life is a major factor which promotes fear in the lives of not only young people but old people as well. Great review.
Donald Trust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-trust.html
Latest Review: Rosa by Barbara de la Cuesta

Post by Donald Trust »

Just like this lady, I'm scared of life and what would be the outcome. I think sitting back and letting events play out would be better.
Amarachi Nwankwo03
Currently Reading: Summer Showers
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amarachinwankwo.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Amarachi Nwankwo03 »

The uncertainties of life is indeed what keeps a young person afraid. I love the themes of love and patience explored in this story. Truly, we maybe able to achieve everything we desire but never feel truly satisfied. This book sounds delightful. Thank you for your review.
George Baker
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-george-baker.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by George Baker »

This sounds like a heartwarming book. It talks about how will can deal with life's uncertainty and build our confidence every day. A nice review.
Zamagcino Haneki
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Zamagcino Haneki »

Love and patience...wow I really enjoyed this book..it’s reminded me that life is life you just have to go with the flow.

Return to “Children's Books”