Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Saint Bruno
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 192
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saint-bruno.html
Latest Review: The vampires missing cape by Steve Stables
fav_author_id: 2484

Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Saint Bruno »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul is a Christian children's book that tells the story of an eight-year-old girl, Emma, who visited heaven in her dreams.

Emma and her younger sister, Bella, are two lovely kids cherished by their parents. Their parents teach them about God and how much He loves them, and they always read the Bible and pray with them before they go to bed every night. One morning, Emma wakes up and shares the fascinating dream she had with her family. Emma had dreamed of visiting heaven with Bella, and she has a lot to tell her sister and parents about her exciting adventures. She even prays to God to let her dream of heaven again. Would her prayers be answered? I am sure kids would like to know what Emma experienced in heaven, so please get this book for them.

I got both the audiobook and the Kindle version of this publication because I was interested in seeing the quality of the illustrations in it. And to my delight, I found them to be colorful and fitting for the narrations therein. The female narrator's voice in the audiobook gave me joy. After I finished the book, I treated my niece to an exciting reading session using the word and audio versions simultaneously. I had to beg her to turn in for the night, so I could use my device to do something else since it didn't look like she would ever get tired of listening to the narrations. I must commend the authors for providing the target audience with a suitable narration for this book. The narrator's reading pace is excellent, and she made the dialogues for each character natural and distinct. I especially liked how I could hear two voices when two characters spoke at the same time.

Furthermore, this book provides a fascinating means to teach children about the Bible and inculcate Christian morals in them. And that is what I like most about the book. This beautiful story would also encourage children to keep doing what is right, as they'll reap the reward of eternal bliss in heaven. I like how the book also tells readers that there's a 'reward' for going against how God wants us to live.

In conclusion, there's actually nothing I dislike about this book. The language is simple and appropriate for children, and due to the book's exceptional editing and narration, I didn't find a single error in it. The story is intriguing, and its message would inspire children to love God, do his will, be conversant with what the Bible says about gaining salvation, and tell others about Jesus. Therefore, I am glad to rate Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids a well-deserved four out of four stars. I especially recommend the audiobook to children between the age of three and ten and, without doubt, believe that it would be a fascinating listening experience for them.

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Josephe-Anne
Favorite Author: George Orwell
Currently Reading: Not Fishy Enough
Bookshelf Size: 484
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-josephe-anne.html
Latest Review: Philosophy from the Mud by Erik Quisling
fav_author_id: 1746

Post by Josephe-Anne »

Wow! This book sounds lovely!

I like the fact that you listened to the audiobook and had a great experience reading along while the narrator spoke. I'm sure Christian parents would love for their children to read this!

Thank you for another excellent review, Saint Bruno!
:tiphat: :techie-studyingbrown:
"A house without books is like a room without windows." :techie-studyinggray:
― Horace Mann
Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala
Favorite Book: Happy Healing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 297
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile-mashinini-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: A King Amongst Us by A.D. Lewis

Post by Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala »

I am very curious about her dream. I wonder how heaven is depicted in this book but it must have been beautiful for her to want to "go back" again. Awesome review!
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM
Edria Dayyinah
Favorite Book: We Were Liars
Currently Reading: Emma
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-edria-dayyinah.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Edria Dayyinah »

This is a great book for children to connect more with their faith. I’m sure they’ll gain a lot of valuable lessons from it
Theana De lima Araujo
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-theana-d.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by Theana De lima Araujo »

For a minute I thought the title would hold something of an explanation of passing on. I thought that would be an interesting topic for a kids story. This is better, it's just a dream. Thank you for the wonderful review.
Medhansh Bhardwaj
Currently Reading: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-medhansh-bhardwaj.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White’s SUB SNIPS by Laura Moss White

Post by Medhansh Bhardwaj »

This book is so good, not only because of the language and narration, but also because it instills religious faith in children from such a young age. This is a very important thing if we want our children to become successful adults. Amazing book, and equally amazing review.
Abigail Baloyi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Abigail Baloyi »

This book is so exciting to read for children. I think we should even learn to pray and read the Bible with our children if we are Christians. I must get this book for my children. Great review
Kaleab Wondu
Currently Reading: Health tips,Myths and Tricks
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaleab-wondu.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by Kaleab Wondu »

I think this is an exciting and excellent book for Christian children. Including its professional editing/narration, this book seems to have an interesting story. It's expected to be educational. And you appealingly presented the book. Thanks for your great review.
AntonelaMaria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 417
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-antonelamaria.html
Latest Review: Voices of liberty in tribute to the American revolution by Robert Keiper

Post by AntonelaMaria »

I enjoy audiobooks but I have never listened to a children's book. Now you got me curious. Otherwise, this seems like a marvelous book. I love the premise. Great job with the review.
“Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”
The Minpins by Roald Dahl
María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Kristin Hannah
Favorite Book: The Nightingale
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 2386
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mar-a-andrea-fern-ndez-sep-lveda.html
Latest Review: You Say Goodbye by Keith Steinbaum
fav_author_id: 5604

Post by María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda »

More kids than we'd like to think experience grief and loss and, I guess for Christian kids, this adventure in heaven might be very comforting. I appreciate the fact that you took the fact to evaluate both formats, and to show the story to a real kid. It enriches your review very much.
Thank you for your fantastic review!
Khodani Muelelwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khodani-muelelwa.html
Latest Review: Living in Color by Mike Murphy

Post by Khodani Muelelwa »

With me being a parent, I always try to find ways to expose my child to something worth believing in. I am definitely going to get this book for my son
Wayne Njoroge
Favorite Book: The Dark Web Murders
Currently Reading: Bloody Redemption
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wayne-njoroge.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by Wayne Njoroge »

'Snatched up to Heaven for Kids' is an inspirational book that teaches on virtues, morals and values that are based on Christianity. It exploits the childlike imagination within kids to offer a vivid mental picture.
Amy Luman
Currently Reading: Time Before Time
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: All the Targets by Noah Bond
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

Children have very active imaginations. I believe that God can share his home with Emma in a dream and she can share it with her sister. I love that her parents are so supportive.
Brenda Creech
Favorite Author: Mary Pat Ferron Caines
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 356
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brenda-creech.html
Latest Review: Was She Crying for Me? by Jerry Hyde
fav_author_id: 253250

Post by Brenda Creech »

This sounds like a delightful children's book! What a wonderful way to teach children about salvation and Heaven! Emma's dream about Heaven must have been exciting and beautiful for her to want to dream about it again! Thanks for the excellent review!
B. Creech
"Like beauty in the eyes, the divinity of the rose may be in the nose that smells it, and the lover that beholds it." Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Kanika Tandon
Currently Reading: Of winners and losers
Bookshelf Size: 162
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kanika-tandon.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Kanika Tandon »

I love reading children books and reviewing them. I especially look for books if they have illustrations that enhance the readability of the book. This book has a beautiful blurb and I am definately intruiged as to what the children experiened in heaven. Nice review.

Return to “Children's Books”