Review by Nqobile771 -- Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a ...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Happy Healing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 301
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nqobile-mashinini-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Review by Nqobile771 -- Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a ...

Post by Nqobile Mashinini Tshabalala »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat" by R.F. Kristi.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi is the 7th book in the Inca Cat Detective Series Book. The book introduces us to Inca, the snoopy Siberian cat, her family, and her associates. Inca owns and runs a detective agency alongside six other team members. Out of the six-team members, three of them are her siblings. She comes from a diverse, fun, and loving family with a human mom.

Inca’s mom took the snoopy Siberian cat and her siblings on a trip to India and South East Asia for a holiday. The news excited the siblings, and they could not wait to go on vacation and have an adventure. After a long flight, they landed in Sri Lanka and learned of a crime at a local museum that involved a stolen ancient sword. Since solving crimes was right up her alley, Inca hit the ground running as soon as they arrived at their beach cottage. She realized that to solve this crime, she will need to enlist the help of her siblings and that of some locals.

The illustrations in this book are bright, catchy, and add to the enjoyment of the book. I found this book to be informative and appropriate for the targeted age group. What I liked most about this book was that it promotes diversity, tolerance, acceptance, and teamwork. It also enforces good values for its young readers. I found the book’s mention of the French culture to be a lovely way to introduce non-French children to the French culture.

There was nothing I disliked about the book. I only came across one typo, which did not take away from my reading experience. The book was professionally edited, and I found no spelling or grammatical errors.

I recommend this book to children of all ages. It is easy to read, easy to understand, interactive, and contains no profanity. I am delighted to award this book 4 out of 4 stars.

Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Documented history is a gift from the past to the future! - NqobileM
Harty Muli
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 273
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harty-muli.html
Latest Review: Singularity by Jayme A. Oliveira Filho

Post by Harty Muli »

I like that the book teaches that theft doesn't pay and also the importance of friendship and family. Thanks for the wonderful review.
PriyankaBeeput
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priyankabeeput.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Post by PriyankaBeeput »

Great review, I've read nothing but good things about this author and this book sounds like a lovely addition to the series with a great lesson.
Currently Reading:

PriyankaBeeput wrote: 03 Oct 2020, 12:01 Great review, I've read nothing but good things about this author and this book sounds like a lovely addition to the series with a great lesson.
I have enjoyed her Inca series books so far and found them to be easy reads with beautiful lessons for the kids. Thanks for the comment.
Currently Reading:

Slater678 wrote: 03 Oct 2020, 11:15 I like that the book teaches that theft doesn't pay and also the importance of friendship and family. Thanks for the wonderful review.
There are valuable lessons for little ones in this book. Thanks for stopping by!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”