Review by Omilani Moses -- Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Omilani Moses
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omilani-moses.html
Latest Review: "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E Tavel, MD

Review by Omilani Moses -- Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks

Post by Omilani Moses »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E Tavel, MD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

It is generally believed that health is wealth, people around the world are more conscious of their health and wellness and are ready to sacrifice so much to acquire the state of health and wellness, with this level of consciousness, people are ready and willing to subscribe to any idea claimed to accord them good health and wellness, this many salesmen and companies have observed and are taking the advantage to siphon our money unknowingly to us, all in the name of product which have no benefit some even harmful to our health but then,who is to be blamed? There are these basic questions in the heart of many which is yet to be answered,how can we achieve the state of good health and wellness? Is there anything that is completely good for human health? Many have tried to answer these questions rather, they leave us more confused, these are the questions Morton E Tavel has been able to answer explicitly in his book titled health tips, myths and tricks.

Morton E Tavel is a practicing medical doctor and teacher at Indiana University School of Medicine before he retired. He specialized on internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases,as a long standing medical practitioner,he has been able to provides useful health tips to us as well as explained some myths which are strongly held in our society today in a scientific manner.

This book relate to us,health tips. The health tips provided by Morton in his book, can be incorporated into everyday life by anybody in every socioeconomic class,the tips are simple and unambiguous. This book also revealed to us various mean by which salesmen and some companies take advantage of us all in the name of products which offer little or no benefit,some of this product are even harmful to our health.

Furthermore,Morton was able to brought to light,some generally believed ideas which have formed the basis of practice for some, in a scientific way.

I recommend the book for all as it addresses common health issue which are of interest to many of us,issue like obesity,how can I lose some weight? Coffee,can mama be correct? These and other related topics was addressed in this book. The fact that Morton treated health tips,myths and tricks separately makes it very easy to understand without any confusion.

I rate this book four out of four as I consider it very insightful.

Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Omilani Moses's review? Post a comment saying so!
Manang Muyang
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 686
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manang-muyang.html
Latest Review: Your Great Name by Shawn Funk
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Manang Muyang »

Health is wealth is cliche but ever true. This is another book that I should read soon.

Thanks for the healthy review, Omilani Moses!
Omilani Moses
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omilani-moses.html

Post by Omilani Moses »

You are welcome.You are going to find the book interesting. It address some topic I find educating. It also answer some questions like did I need to stave myself to loss some weight? The suggestions provided are very helpful and scientific.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”