Review of A Dream For Peace

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ethan Burness
Favorite Book: Coming Full Circle: Healing Trauma Using Psychedelics
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ethan-burness.html
Latest Review: Crazy Time by L. Andrew Cooper

Review of A Dream For Peace

Post by Ethan Burness »

[Following is a volunteer review of "A Dream For Peace" by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah is a captivating book that narrates the life story of a dignitarian and great leader who fought for liberation and the culture of his people in Algeria during the French colonial rule. The book recounts the author's first-hand experience of the harsh subjugation and limited freedom that he and his people faced, and his relentless struggle for their extrication from the shackles of colonial rule. Moreover, the book sheds light on the impact of colonization on people's language, religion, and way of life, which is something that is often overlooked in history books.

What was good about this book is the author's ability to inspire readers with his leadership qualities and his unwavering determination to fight for his people's liberation. I loved the author's resilience and fortitude, his ability to unite diverse religious groups, and his leadership influence that overflowed beyond the boundaries of his country. The book's use of pictures also added to the authenticity of the events that unfolded in the story.

I found that there was nothing bad about the book. The author did an excellent job of narrating his story, and the editing was exceptionally done.

I rate this book a perfect 5 out of 5 stars because of its outstanding storytelling, the author's leadership qualities, and the book's ability to inspire readers.

I would recommend this book to readers who enjoy political science and studies, leadership books, and influential autobiographies. It is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to learn about the struggle for liberation and the culture of the people during the colonial-ruled era in Algeria. The book is also suitable for those who want to be inspired by a great leader's life story and leadership qualities. Overall, A Dream For Peace is an excellent book that I would recommend to anyone interested in learning more about Algeria's history and the quest for liberation.

A Dream For Peace
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”