Review of A Dream For Peace

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
b4bimpe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-b4bimpe.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Review of A Dream For Peace

Post by b4bimpe »

[Following is a volunteer review of "A Dream For Peace" by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah is an autobiographical account of his journey as a freedom fighter and diplomat, striving to achieve peace and independence for Algeria from France. The book takes me back to when France annexed Algeria, and Dr. Berrah's deep need for independence propelled him to join student unions in France. His actions drew the attention of the police force, and he experienced imprisonment as he conducted covert and dangerous missions in other countries. In the face of all these troubles, Dr. Berrah excelled in many fields, including working as an interpreter for presidents and foreign dignitaries. His diplomatic missions provided an opportunity to further his cause by communicating with world leaders to promote peace and harmony among nations.

The book also includes pictures, lending authenticity to his narrative, and Dr. Berrah's travels around the world provided valuable information about various countries. Dr. Berrah emphasizes the importance of family values, deep friendships, and various forms of relationships. He shares relatable issues such as envy and jealousy in the work environment, and there are many instances where I will find myself nodding in agreement with his perspectives.

I really like the topics the author explores in this book. It offers valuable perspectives on politics, diplomatic missions, and the global ramifications of a nation's decisions. Another aspect of the book that I liked was the inclusion of personal anecdotes and family values in the book, which made it relatable and added a human touch to Dr. Berrah's story. His deep love for his mother and his experiences with friendships and relationships are reminders that even in the midst of political turmoil, the importance of personal connections and values cannot be underestimated. 

A Dream For Peace is an engaging and informative read that offers a unique perspective on a significant period in world history. Dr. Berrah's unwavering dedication to his country's independence and his efforts to promote peace and harmony among nations make his story a truly inspiring one. I have nothing to dislike about this memoir, and I find it appealing in all aspects. The book is exceptionally well edited, as it is free of any errors, which enhances its readability and comprehension.

I highly recommend this book to readers interested in personal memoirs, politics, and international relations, as it is not only informative but also a pleasure to read. I give this memoir a rating of 5 out of 5 stars for its incredible editing quality, superb writing style, and rich historical content.

A Dream For Peace
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Nicky Rita
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicky-rita.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Nicky Rita »

The book's message of peace is timely and much needed in today's world.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”