Review of A Dream For Peace

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ekuma Blessing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekuma-blessing.html
Latest Review: East Wind, 2nd Edition by Jack Winnick

Review of A Dream For Peace

Post by Ekuma Blessing »

[Following is a volunteer review of "A Dream For Peace" by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Dr. Ghoulem Berrah's autobiography, A Dream for Peace, details his life and his ideas for independence and world peace. Dr. Ghoulem was born into a Muslim family and is the only child of his parents. Because he was still a child when his father passed away, his mother immediately assumed responsibility for his care. She assumed her motherly duties and ensured that he received a sound, ideal upbringing in both his moral and academic development. He then traveled to the University of Bordeaux in France to pursue a career in medicine. But as it turned out, his mother too passed away before he received his degree from the university. He has been passionate about upholding the truth and combating bigotry since his days in college. By joining the student union, he took a risk and contributed to the independence and peace of his country. He also rose to the position of special advisor in order to advance his goal along the way. He faced numerous obstacles and rejection as time went on. By battling for their independence, did he succeed in winning the heart of his nation? Learn more by obtaining a copy.

This book goes into great detail about how he overcame challenges like rejection and other things in his life. I admire the author's ability to confront them and implement his strategy to assist them. keeping an independent viewpoint and being truthful. I must admit that I admire the guts, bravery, and sacrifice he made for his nation. This book also covers topics like family happiness, educational advancements, and the love of peace. He is committed to the task and keeps his attention on it despite all the unfavorable circumstances. While reading this book, this is among the things that drew my attention. I was impressed by the author's superb writing.

I enjoy how the author provides specifics, therefore I felt compelled to research every facet of this journey and its events. Even though the author is a Muslim, married a Christian, and respects different faiths, I enjoy the way he writes about love. I was interested in this, and I commend the author for living an honest and calm life throughout his entire life. Because each chapter in this book had a distinct theme and appealing title, I enjoyed each one. I found it to be enjoyable.

This novel has nothing to be disliked; I found it to be completely engrossing throughout. There were no errors or flaws in this book, which I found to be a sign of an exceptionally well-edited work for which the editor deserves praise. I rate this book five out of five stars for this reason.

I recommend this book to peacemakers and activists alike. Purchase a copy to benefit from the author's knowledge. I also recommend that those who oppose inter-regional marriage read about Dr. Ghoulem's experiences and draw lessons from them.

A Dream For Peace
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Blessing Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Blessing Otuokere »

The author's biography was heartwarming as he portrayed a lot of characters earth emulating. The fact that he fought for his people and brought freedom to them is what I like most about this book. Nice review of and excellent book
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

I have just finished reading this book and I agree with the rating you gave it. The author's life experiences are with learning from and I hope Africa gets it right one day. Well done.
Nathaniel Sarah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nathaniel-sarah.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Nathaniel Sarah »

Every country needs a man like Dr. Ghoulem Berrah. He is a man that has his country and the people in it at heart. You did well with your review.
Nicky Rita
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicky-rita.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Nicky Rita »

The author's writing is both insightful and poetic. The book encourages readers to take action towards creating a more peaceful world.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”