Review of A Dream For Peace

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chinasa Deborah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinasa-deborah.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Review of A Dream For Peace

Post by Chinasa Deborah »

[Following is a volunteer review of "A Dream For Peace" by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Dr. Ghoulem Berrah's memoir, A Dream for Peace, is based on his personal experiences. How is it possible for someone to have gone through so much variety? Reading accounts of people who surmounted obstacles is widespread. There are several books on individuals who excelled in a certain field.

During the time of French colonial control, the author was born in Algeria. He became an activist while still in school and actively battled for Algeria's independence. The author's life is characterized by the outstanding accomplishments he accomplished in numerous fields and nations. He served as a senior counselor to President Houphouet Boigny in addition to being a crucial activist in the fight to decolonize Algeria and the first scientist to offer a theory on what was later called the "Reverse Transcriptase Enzme." As if all those accomplishments weren't enough, he made a substantial contribution to the persistent campaign to open a dialogue between Israel and Palestine. Dr. Ghoulem Berrah spent his entire life working to bring peace and harmony to as many people as possible. He visited numerous nations, trying to learn whatever he could. Get this book to learn more about Dr. Ghoulem Berrah's experiences in life.

The novel's character is amazing. The book's broad but kind introduction to Africa's twentieth and early twenty-first centuries is my favorite section. The events in the book are chronologically ordered. The author used a compelling storytelling style, and his imaginative writing made the story both entertaining and instructive. The illustrations in some of the book's chapters were especially appealing to me because they made the characters and situations the author mentioned easier for me to imagine.

Only the length of the book bothered me about this book. The book is so lengthy that I almost gave up on it at one point. Dr. Ghoulem Berrah is a man whose life is not monotonous, so that's why I kept reading. I was interested in keeping up with all of his endeavors and watching him succeed in whatever he attempted. If it had been a standard memoir written in a traditional manner, I would have given up. The wording in this book was really descriptive and in-depth. However, extremely young readers could find it challenging to enjoy the book. My reading flow was hampered by the book's overuse of acronyms. However, it was not a solid justification for detracting from the book's proper grade. As a result, I rate Dr. Ghoulem Berrah's book A Dream for Peace a score of 5 out of 5 stars. I found two typographical errors in this book, which suggests that it was professionally edited.

I recommend this book to lovers of memoirs and history. Also, those who love books on leadership would enjoy this.

A Dream For Peace
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

Dr. Ghoulem is a man I admired after reading his book. I love his selflessness in soliciting peace in Africa. Also, his fight for independence in Algeria is admirable. Thanks for the great review.
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

Dr. Ghoulem is a man I admired after reading his book. I love his selflessness in soliciting peace in Africa. Also, his fight for independence in Algeria is admirable. Thanks for the great review.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

This is an explicit review. Dr. Berrah’s life is one youngsters can look up to. He achieved so much politically, financially, academically, and maritally. His faith in God is also admiring.
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Zona II by Fred G. Baker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

Dr. Berrah seems to have varied interests, the chief of which is bringing peace, or at least discussion, to many nations. I’m glad he worked so hard.
Chiamaka Ogadimma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiamaka-ogadimma.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Chiamaka Ogadimma »

Dr Ghoulem Berrah is a man if peace which we need in this world to make it a better place. With ten of him the world will definitely change for the better.
Do more, talk less. Never get mad at another man's success.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”