Review of Surviving the Business of Healthcare

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Evelyn Bioseh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-evelyn-bioseh.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Review of Surviving the Business of Healthcare

Post by Evelyn Bioseh »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Surviving the Business of Healthcare" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis is a compact and informative book that teaches about getting great health care and choosing a health practitioner that is right for you. The author uses vivid stories from her childhood to illustrate how the quality of health care can be affected by health insurance. This book talks about the importance of patient education and the importance of planning and being insured for healthcare costs. The author also outlines what she believes are the problems with the American healthcare system and talks about how she tries to provide quality health care and make the system better for everyone.

Barbara uses her personal experience growing up around medical practitioners and expert healthcare expertise to illustrate straighforward ways to understanding healthcare, getting to know your healthcare providers and getting your healthcare provided to you in the most convenient way possible for the patients. Barbara grew up in a family home that was also a medical clinic and she talks about ways to determine the best avenue to receive medical care. Barbara Regis contracted a life threatening disease, and she uses her experience dealing with the disease, coupled with her experience from working as a family professional to address several issues that people need to take note of whenever they plan to get quality health care.

There was nothing I disliked about this book. It talked about patient protection and the need to protect our loved ones when visiting our healthcare providers. Barbara Regis also talks about what she believes is wrong with the healthcare system, how she thinks it can be fixed and what she is doing to try to fix it. Surviving the Business of Healthcare was easy to read and understand. The author explained her words using terms that can be understood by anyone without a medical degree.

I would rate Surviving the Business of Healthcare at four out of four stars. The book was professional edited and well written. I understood most of the points she was trying to get across, and I agreed with her about her concerns for the healthcare system. I could not find any typos while reading this book as it was well edited.

I would recommend Survivng the Business of Healthcare to health care providers and to people who are interested in learning more about the intricacies of providing quality medical care. This book would also be amazing for people who regularly talk to and meet with healthcare providers, as they would learn a lot from reading it. I would also recommend this book to people who are surviving with a disease, as it could also serve as a motivational book for disease survivors.

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Guillermo12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-guillermo12.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Guillermo12 »

As someone who visits health care providers regularly. I do think this book is a must read for anybody interested in getting better health care. Great review
Sam Oghae
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sam-oghae.html
Latest Review: Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In by Harold Toliver

Post by Sam Oghae »

This seems like an amazing book to read for anyone interested in improving their lifestyle and health. Thanks for the review
Evelyn Bioseh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-evelyn-bioseh.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Evelyn Bioseh »

Guillermo12 wrote: 04 Apr 2022, 11:14 As someone who visits health care providers regularly. I do think this book is a must read for anybody interested in getting better health care. Great review
Yes, I also believe it's an essential book to have for anyone. Thanks for reading my Review

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”