Review of Lead us to a place

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Grace-Essien
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-grace-essien.html
Latest Review: Rulers of the Galaxy by Tayma Tameem

Review of Lead us to a place

Post by Grace-Essien »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Lead us to a place" by Andrew Pacholyk.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Our approach to spirituality and life, in general, goes a long way to determine what we make out of our lives at every point in time. It is also pertinent to say that our approach to these things depends on the knowledge and understanding we have. Sometimes, lack of knowledge seems to be the major limitation of some persons. Lead Us To A Place is a self-help book that provides clarity on the spiritual and non-physical aspects of our lives as human beings. The book mainly encompasses health and meditation and grants insights on how best a person can harness these phenomena for his general well-being.

Lead Us To A Place was written by Andrew Pacholyk. He is a licensed acupuncturist who is well experienced in carrying out revitalizing therapeutic practices which have given him a broad range of knowledge on the workings of the body. He started a career in holistic medicine after surviving a major accident. From then, he worked towards creating tools to assist his patients. He has published diverse works on wellness and spirituality.

The book begins with a synopsis of the author’s mentors and lessons that he has learned from them over the years. It continues with an introduction to the aspects of positive affirmations, crystals, meditation, music, poetry and writing, visualization, and other phenomena that can be used as tools for wellness. The author does a fantastic job of browsing through the four seasons. In each season, he explains the elements, techniques and activities that can aid an individual make the most of such a season.

I found this book very insightful and enlightening. The author backed up most of the theories with real-life experiences that I could relate to and I appreciate this about the book. I agree with him where he says that spirituality is a state of the mind and can be found anywhere. I believe that the spiritual actually controls the physical to a great extent. It was also interesting and heart-warming for me to realize the similarity between different religions of the world because of the spiritual truth called the golden rule, which was shared in the book.

There was nothing to dislike about the book. It is well written, properly structured and exceptionally well-edited. However, I think that it would have been better if the author had included a glossary in the book. I give the book a rating of four out of four stars and I recommend it to everyone who is not repelled by beliefs in spirituality and religion.

Lead us to a place
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”