Review of Perfect

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vaishnavi R 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vaishnavi-r-2.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Review of Perfect

Post by Vaishnavi R 2 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Perfect" by Judi Miller.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Perfect: A Path to Love, Forgiveness, and Transformation written by Judi Miller. In this book, the author has shared her transformation from being different and insecure to how she molded herself into a person who is well aware of her purpose without any fear.

The author has shared the journey that led her to unfold the greatest secrets and lessons of her life. In the beginning, the author expressed how she struggled because of being different and the way she suppressed her true identity. Then because of some physical issues, she was admitted to the hospital. During the recovery period, she starts to discover new aspects of life. She develops a great bond with the healer named Diana who played a major role in helping her to gain life lessons. The relationship later takes some interesting turns which pave the way to learn forgiveness. With all these great experiences the author discovers love, forgiveness and begins to embrace her true self.

She has written about different experiences of her life like healings, the realization of her purpose, etc. She has expressed the best version of forgiveness in this book. I admire the way she respected and treated her body parts. Her relationship with her mother, practitioner, spirits is explained so beautifully. The language of the book is easily readable and understandable.

Everyone nowadays is going through some changes in their body, not many of us accept the change. But in this book Judi Miller has exactly written the emotion one goes through because of such changes and also provided a solution to accept and let go of the pain. She also explained about her physical changes and how the recovery process helped her to figure out her life. The way she transformed her fear into a positive ingredient is admirable. The process of recovery is beautifully narrated in a way that every reader could understand and feel the emotion.

The author also mentioned certain situations which some people could relate to their own life. I believe the relatability of emotions is the main positivity of the book. For instance: She mentioned a fear she had been stuck with since her childhood and clearly explained to us how she overcame that fear. In every integration at the end of the chapter, she compiled all the life tips from her experience and presented them to the readers.

In closing, I don't find anything negative about this book. Hence, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. It seemed professionally edited and I didn't find any errors in it. Readers who have a belief in the intuition from the universe, and who believe that everything happens for a reason can read this book for sure.

Perfect
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”