Review by Alheotuci -- The Mindset by Ace Bowers

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alheotuci
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alheotuci.html
Latest Review: Rise of the Savior by Antoine Bonner

Review by Alheotuci -- The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by Alheotuci »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Mindset" by Ace Bowers.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

It seems almost impossible for a man working as a janitor earning $6 per hour to become a millionaire. The Mindset by Ace Bowers is a living testimony that nothing is impossible. Ace Bowers writes about his experiences as he walks us through a five-year turning point in his life. For someone who wasn’t born into a wealthy family, everything he earned was through hard work. This book is not only about how he became a millionaire but also about his journey in life.

He was born into an abusive family. His parents always fought constantly, having a brother who was in and out of jail, he went through a great ordeal as a child. He became depressed because of the things he experienced while growing up. Despite being born into a family that could not cater to his needs, he never stopped trying. Instead, that motivated him to become a better person, a better partner, and a great parent.

He couldn’t afford to go to college because of his family’s financial situation. He started to feel at the lowest of the low. Times without number, he tried to get a job, but things weren’t working out as planned. Still, he kept on pushing. He was not throwing in the towel yet. When he started to feel like all odds were against him, God sent a guardian angel, who was his wife. His son was his saving grace. With time, he started to work for higher wages, and because he wasn’t complacent, he found success.

What I liked about this memoir is that it is an inspirational story. It is a book which I can relate to, as life for him wasn’t rosy. Through this memoir, I came to understand that nothing is perfect. If things don’t work out now, that does not mean they won’t work out eventually. I liked the fact that the writer added a little bit of humor to this memoir. I enjoyed reading this memoir as his experiences are something people struggle with within their lives. It serves as a great help to those that are in a similar position. This memoir highlights the importance of dedication and the need to change one’s mindset positively.

I rate this book a 4 out of 4 stars because it is a captivating story. I admire the writer’s passion and the need to tell his story to help those people who struggle financially and emotionally. Although there were some errors, I feel the rating is justified because it is a lovely story and the errors were very few. It is a book that should be read and digested. It is worth the read.

I recommend this book to people that are interested in memoir. I didn’t find any word of profanity that may be sensitive to readers, making it recommendable to anyone in general. It is an intriguing story. It centers on a lot of things which is not only educative but also therapeutic. It is simply a must-read.

The Mindset
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Lawal sola
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Lawal sola »

Your review is quite honest and gives a great insight on what the book is about which is very impressive and good of you . Would definitely read this book!! Thank you for this darling 💕
Alheotuci
Currently Reading:

Post by Alheotuci »

Lawal sola wrote: 01 Mar 2021, 16:20 Your review is quite honest and gives a great insight on what the book is about which is very impressive and good of you . Would definitely read this book!! Thank you for this darling 💕
Thanks a lot :D
Nicholus Schroeder
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholus-schroeder.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Nicholus Schroeder »

Seems to be quite an intriguing read thanks for your review
Alheotuci
Currently Reading:

Post by Alheotuci »

Nicholus Schroeder wrote: 10 Mar 2021, 05:45 Seems to be quite an intriguing read thanks for your review
Thankssss😊😊
Mtibza eM
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mtibza-em.html
Latest Review: Am I Burned Out at Work? by Salar A. Khan MD, MBA

Post by Mtibza eM »

Great review!
Alheotuci
Currently Reading:

Post by Alheotuci »

Mtibza eM wrote: 10 Mar 2021, 11:42 Great review!
Thank you!💕

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”