Review by Shorouq -- The Mindset by Ace Bowers

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shorouq
Currently Reading: Surviving the Business of Healthcare
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shorouq.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Review by Shorouq -- The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by Shorouq »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Mindset" by Ace Bowers.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Mindset is a biography by Ace Bower, reading this book was a pleasure to me and definitely to any one who would have the opportunity to read it. As I see a lot of lessons we might face everyday in different circumstances but yet not all of us would be able to learn from it. This short read is just over a 100 pages can literally put you in a mood to make some changes in your life or at least raise you up whenever you feel down. Altough, I consider this book as a memoir and more about the author’s personal life and deep sorrow. But, I still find it very inspirational and motivational for all of us.

The author wrote his life story and about his childhood struggles how he was facing bad days that led him to a deep depression in his age of 18th as well as his embarrassing moments that he used to face almost everyday because of the daily arguments between his parents who were addicted to alcohol and were drunk most of the time. He barely let any friends visit him to avoid feeling embarrassed. His life was not easy and could have put him down more and maybe could have led him to be like his parents.

I enjoyed reading every single word and was so proud of the author’s success that he has achieved by his own and how he literally changed his life from miserable to wonerful and how he transformed his poverty to be a self-made millionaire. I believe that this book is not a therapy or any kind of those written books that helps you work on your life goals. However, I see this book as a powerful example of someone's experience in life and how it could lead him to be a failure instead of that it led him to be an idle to all of us, on how he worked on his self-esteem that helped him alot of changing his way of thinking and to becoming a positive thinker this helped him get through his sadness and let him focus on changing his life to the the best.

The best thing I love about this book is the author's way of how he shortly expressed what we all need to hear as a spiritual message from his soul to ours. I enjoyed his writing style and how he moved from one chapter to another carrying a deep message in each one. There was nothing to dislike and no errors to be considered. I wish if he wrote few chapters more about his success and give even more details on how he had reached his goal.

I recommend this book to everyone especially to young people to give them deep vision about life, this book will show the power of hard work and positive thoughts and how it could lead to success. This book can be very powerful to those who live similar life.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 for the perfect writing from the writing message and the error-free.

The Mindset
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Mariana Figueira
Favorite Book: Tujunga
Currently Reading: Cloud Atlas
Bookshelf Size: 215
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mariana-figueira.html
Latest Review: Mysteries Of the First Instant by Daniel Friedmann

Post by Mariana Figueira »

I really liked it too. Very nice review
"No two persons ever read the same book" Edmund Wilson
Shorouq

Post by Shorouq »

MarianaFigueira wrote: 01 Feb 2021, 21:32 I really liked it too. Very nice review
Glad you did. Thank you for commenting.
Mtibza eM
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mtibza-em.html
Latest Review: Am I Burned Out at Work? by Salar A. Khan MD, MBA

Post by Mtibza eM »

Great review. I enjoyed reading it.
Chizioboli
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chizioboli.html
Latest Review: Pastoring is Not What You Think by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by Chizioboli »

I reviewed this book and I must say you are right with your statements. This book is truly a gold mine of advice and information. Thank you for your review
Shorouq

Post by Shorouq »

Mtibza eM wrote: 05 Feb 2021, 11:34 Great review. I enjoyed reading it.
Thank you for commenting. Glad you enjoyed the review.
Shorouq

Post by Shorouq »

Chizioboli wrote: 06 Feb 2021, 19:00 I reviewed this book and I must say you are right with your statements. This book is truly a gold mine of advice and information. Thank you for your review
I would love to check your review. Yes, its a great book with rich advices. Thanx for commenting.
Shorouq

Post by Shorouq »

Mtibza eM wrote: 05 Feb 2021, 11:34 Great review. I enjoyed reading it.
Glad you did! Thanx alot for your comment.
Shorouq

Post by Shorouq »

Chizioboli wrote: 06 Feb 2021, 19:00 I reviewed this book and I must say you are right with your statements. This book is truly a gold mine of advice and information. Thank you for your review

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”