Review by Claudiafhlux18 -- Who Told You That You Were N...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Claudiafhlux18
Favorite Book: Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In
Currently Reading: The Ordinary Doll
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-claudiafhlux18.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Review by Claudiafhlux18 -- Who Told You That You Were N...

Post by Claudiafhlux18 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

When I have started this book, I think, ‘ What’s of new now?’
The book cover there is an Apple red and the title is ‘Who Told You That You Were Naked?’ I want read now!
The introduction start with the science and all colors of the sky, the aurora Borealis.
The event is described as a magic moment. A time was called ‘the creations the universe and everything’.
Today this event you have seen only on the part the planet earth, Arctic pole or Norway.
This event atmospheric was also magic today as yesterday. There are many people for the vacation arrives for this and the igloo building the transparent glass hotel for you can see all this.

This book is special. First time I read that the botanical paradise is here on the earth. We are the history and we are building the future.

Adam and Eve are the first human on the earth and we continue the history now.
The garden of heaven is equal this, it’s described with vegetables as onions and garlic, fruits as grapevines and others olive, pistachio, almond and trees.
The fantasy animal as dragonflies or a simple tiger butterfly, I remembered the new insect of a few years ago into the our garden. A real garden of heaven exists now is here.
I like this book, the writer described all this world of today. Is a lecture simple and interesting. A new version also for me. My vote 4/4 stars, because this book is beautiful because you can enter into this book with the imagination and you can see today and yesterday together.

Who Told You That You Were Naked?
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Claudiafhlux18's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”