Review of E M P Honeymoon

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Henry Ranson Nua
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-henry-ranson-nua.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Review of E M P Honeymoon

Post by Henry Ranson Nua »

[Following is a volunteer review of "E M P Honeymoon" by Dorothy May Mercer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Tom did not have a care in the world. He had tied the knot with the love of his life and was on vacation on a distant island. While cruising on the river, his new wife was back home enjoying her time. Or so he thought. Kelly, the wife in question, was busy running for her life. She had discovered a terrorist hideout and did not know if they saw her sneaking around. Kelly and Tom would have to investigate to see what these terrorists were up to. Their discovery would be one that they could never be prepared for.

E M P Honeymoon is an action-packed novel with a thrilling plot. I did not dislike an atom of it. It tells a story that is addictive and too interesting to put down. One of the things I liked about it was its characters' passion for what they were doing. The good guys were passionate about doing good. The bad guys were passionate about doing bad. Each party knew its opponents and tried its best to leave no stone unturned. It was fun watching them try to outperform each other.

I liked that Dorothy May Mercer did not rush the story one bit. The book could have been less than 100 pages if she decided that it was best to focus on the critical events of the story. I am glad she let me see everything that happened, from when Kelly discovered the hideout to when the ultimate battle took place. I liked this feature the most in E M P Honeymoon. Another positive point is the humor in it. Some parts were funny and made me laugh.

E M P Honeymoon had no errors. Dorothy May Mercer edited it exceptionally well. It was also very interesting, and I cannot wait to read more of her books. I liked everything about E M P Honeymoon, and I rate it 4 out of 4 stars. I am looking forward to reading more novels authored by Dorothy May Mercer. She has written more than ten interesting stories, most of which are about terrorists.

I recommend E M P Honeymoon if you love books about terrorists. If you don't like blood and gore but want to read a book about terrorist activities, E M P Honeymoon is the book for you. If you happen to love blood and gore, you will not find it in E M P Honeymoon.

E M P Honeymoon
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Emeka Anderson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-anderson.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Emeka Anderson »

The pacing in E M P Honeymoon is perfectly balanced, keeping readers engaged from beginning to end.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”