Review of Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
aroyalboss
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aroyalboss.html
Latest Review: Idiom Attack Vol. 1 Everyday Living (Korean Edition) by Peter Liptak

Review of Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Post by aroyalboss »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise" by John K Danenbarger.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Entanglement Quantum and Otherwise by John Danenbarger is quite an interesting book. The prologue of the book is set around 2044 which the author recognizes as the actual timing of the book's setting. Geena a construction manager received a letter in her mail. The contents of the letter shook her beyond anything she had ever experienced.

The author then took the scene back to before Geena was born. When her mother was still a young girl wrapped up in the chaos of life in 1984, approximately 60 years back. Beth, Genna's mom was found lying under office buildings in Princetown two years after she had run away from home. A stranger cleaned her up and hooked her up with some of his friends who were headed out to sea. When they got to Bermuda, they abandoned her. Yet again, she found herself lost and alone, helpless and clueless.

While reading this book I had quite a rollercoaster of emotions. There were very high highs in the book and rock bottom lows that brought me to tears. The many times that Beth often found herself slapped with a wave of misfortune time and time again especially when things had begun to look up for her broke my heart. It's not many authors that have the ability to grasp a reader's full attention and get them fully invested. This was very impressive of the author and I loved this book for it.

Honestly, to say that I found any negative noteworthy points in this book would be a great misjudgment on my part. I did not see any negative aspects of the book. I also did not spot any spelling mistakes or typing errors in the book. This informed my thoughts that the book was well edited. This book is generation-relevant. Right now, people don't want to be in relationships or marriages. The current in thing is "entanglement" or having a "sneaky link" or any form of variation depending on a person's environment.

This book deserves a 4 out of 4 rating because first of all, I fell in love with it. The characters were so well-developed and very relatable. The storyline was immaculately paced. This was a great story and the fact that it was fictional really speaks to the imagination and creativity of the author. I have read so many books but very few have moved me this way. I wish everyone would read it, but more specifically, I would recommend it to crime fictional thriller lovers because it's a crime fictional thriller. It would however, be a great read for young adults because of some themes in the book. Themes like drug abuse, sexuality and self-esteem issues are things that young adults face every day. This makes them a suitable audience.

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”