Review of The Inner CEO

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ana-Maria MT
Favorite Book: Gild
Currently Reading: Throne of Glass
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ana-maria-mt.html
Latest Review: The Inner CEO by Jeremy Blain
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK

Review of The Inner CEO

Post by Ana-Maria MT »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Inner CEO" by Jeremy Blain.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The inner CEO by Jeremy Blain, is a powerful book that will help you to unlock your inner CEO, and the inner CEO to your people, even if we talk about managers, employee or future entrepreneurs. Every chapter in this book is followed by an interview in which successful people tell us their "perfect business" perspective.

The book follow the idea “leadership at all level”, that mean, even a manager or employee can help the company to grow. And, at the beginning I though that this book is nonsense, how can you unlock the CEO of a person who don’t have the power to be one? Don’t get me wrong, we all evolve, and I thing this is the main focus of this book, to make you evolve.

As I said in the summary of this book, every chapter is followed by an interview with experienced business people, and I think this is the reason why I given this book a try. I love how Jeremy asked questions that you will, as a future entrepreneur ask. At the end of the book, Jeremy is giving you a “map”, 90 days of how to unlock the inner CEO, and don’t think is just a page, with some idea, no. The author is giving you details, so much details, that you can follow to unlock your inner CEO, and this is another reason why I liked this book.

But of course, every book has its problems. What I didn't like was the fact that the author got a little lost in some places. I felt that in some moments the author was trying to fill a paragraph just to get an extra point in the exam, some chapter wear to long, and I needed to stop reading for a moment so I can have the same interest witch which I started this book, or maybe said, I continued this book.

As rating, I give this book 4 out of 5 stars. I really enjoyed this book, and I learned a lot about how to have a successful business. The book was very good edited, and until the end I think I founded two or three errors. And about the audience, I recommend this book to everyone who is interested in opening they own business, or wants to grow what they already started. Or maybe, they just want to evolve as a person, because this book is not just about your business, is about you being the best version of you.

The Inner CEO
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
"You can have all the gold in the world and yet lack everything of real worth.”
― Raven Kennedy, Gild

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”