Review by Gabriela_Aronovici -- Empowered

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Gabriela_Aronovici
Favorite Book: The Biblical Clock
Currently Reading: A World Diverse 111
Bookshelf Size: 161
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gabriela-aronovici.html
Latest Review: Empowered by Dominica Lumazar

Review by Gabriela_Aronovici -- Empowered

Post by Gabriela_Aronovici »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Empowered" by Dominica Lumazar.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Be empowered by using a tool for a successful business!

Even you are a new or an experienced business owner this book is an excellent guide to manage a successful business.

The author, Dominica Lumazar uses her own huge experiences (more than ten years) running two of her own successful companies for sharing valuable information and advices for a successful business.

The book is clearly structured in three parts: “Leading for success”, “Business Value” and “Business Clarity”.

In the first part, “Leading for success” starting from leadership fundamentals concepts, the author will explain how our thoughts and emotions can affect us and our work and teaches us how can we find the work-life balance.

The second part is about Marketing and Relationships and contains valuable marketing information, from logos to E-mails campaigns and tips to retain your customers and attract new ones.

The third part presents the habits of effective leaders. The author identified five good habits: instead of be reactive, be proactive, instead of embrace security, embrace uncertainty, surrounding yourself by successful people, start by thinking to the end and listen more and speak less.

The book is very well organized, easy to read and full of useful information helping the reader to become a better leader. You can find a real leadership framework and you can use it to achieve the success in your business.

I like very much that the author shares even her bad experiences she had in her business in order to help the reader to avoid them.

After more than thirty years in IT business, I must say, that if I had written a book about a successful business I wouldn’t have written it better.

This book is a valuable tool helping business owners, but not only. Even employees looking to find more about their business could find this book very useful.

The book does not contain any usage or even one vulgar or profane word and does not present any erotic scenes.

I did not find any typo errors and it was a pleasure to read this book as it is very well edited.

I consider that the book EMPOWERED
The Business Owner’s Guide to Leadership and Success
is a very useful tool for everybody who wants to learn how a successful business looks and how to became a very good leader and for that reason I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars.

Empowered
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”