Welcome to The Book and cook Forum, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 04 May 2018, 12:30
- Currently Reading: The Ring of Solomon
- Bookshelf Size: 13
I live in a land locked state without much access to seafood, but I love making sushi with my family. My current favorite sushi roll is made of marinated, cooked and sliced beef, cream cheese, imitation crab, cucumber and sriracha. Rather non-traditional, but tasty. Looking for more ideas!
Noraine Alissa Poria
- Posts: 221
- Joined: 25 Aug 2018, 21:42
- Currently Reading: Bro Code
- Bookshelf Size: 22
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-noraine-alissa-poria.html
- Latest Review: The Making Of A Con by Grace Larson
I love California sushi, it consists of California Roll Crab, nori, cucumber, and sesame seeds. I swear it is really good.
- Posts: 157
- Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 18:28
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 42
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliamenez.html
- Latest Review: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes
I love eel sushi! Additionally, I am partial to anything that's covered in tempura, which is also an easy way to get people who have never tried sushi before on board with the idea.