Welcome to The Book and cook Forum, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food.
Noraine Alissa Poria
- Posts: 221
- Joined: 25 Aug 2018, 21:42
- Currently Reading: Bro Code
- Bookshelf Size: 22
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-noraine-alissa-poria.html
- Latest Review: The Making Of A Con by Grace Larson
If i just learned the recipe, I kind of follow everything but once I master it, I begin to add some stuff and experiment. Or want to make it a better dish.j
- Posts: 237
- Joined: 17 Sep 2018, 22:06
- Currently Reading: Adrift
- Bookshelf Size: 17
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zimall.html
- Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles
Sometimes i follow a recipe strictly and sometimes i do experiment and most of the time i blend both of them and turn out isnt really bad.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 10 Oct 2018, 17:16
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- Favorite Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Currently Reading: Olympian Challenger
- Bookshelf Size: 12
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brittany-t.html
- Latest Review: Chasing The Red Queen by Karen Glista
- fav_author_id: 3137
Definitely a person who mixes both, I find I follow the recipe if I am baking more than cooking. Though I still change the recipe to fit my needs.
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 09 Feb 2018, 22:38
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 13
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-somniate.html
- Latest Review: Betrayal of Faith by Mark M. Bello
Jennifer Fernandez wrote: ↑
09 Sep 2018, 13:33
As a baker, I would tell you baking recipes are meant to be followed. The chemical reactions and balance of the ingredients are what makes your final product. If you don't know what you are doing you might end up with a mess. But if you know what you are doing its ok to experiment. If it's just regular food, experiment ahead!
This! If it's not baking, I'll be a little creative. But when it comes to baking, I'm careful and only do what the recipe says.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 27 Oct 2018, 08:17
- Bookshelf Size: 0
If the meal has clear instructions, I simply follow them! If it doesn't taste good, I simply try a new recipe