- Posts: 75
- Joined: 04 Jul 2017, 14:35
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 114
- Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 97930">The Popularity Papers (The Popularity Papers #1)</a>
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 114
The answer I give them is my mind.
My mind is a jumble of pictures and thoughts that no one has access to.
Sometimes, I wonder what the minds of others consist of.
If we were able to peer into the minds of other people, many mysteries would be solved, many issues would be resolved, and many truths would be revealed.
However, the concealment the mind provides is a powerful thing.
The mind allows you to think freely without judgement in return.
The mind keeps all your thoughts safe, never telling a soul.
The mind puts a barrier so strong around your thoughts which no one can enter.
This is why, my friends, my mind is forever my best friend.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 22 Aug 2018, 08:51
- Currently Reading: The Hound of the Baskervilles
- Bookshelf Size: 5
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nimisha.html
- Latest Review: The Engine Woman's Light by Laurel Anne Hill