- Posts: 2
- Joined: 21 Apr 2018, 00:41
- Currently Reading: Police State Prepper
- Bookshelf Size: 7
Vexed, those blood harassing his veins.
Unsexed, those accursed essence of his life.
A death sentence with no crime,
A blood-gore with no scarification,
Decadence smeared in freshness.
Pain plagued, retched in harmless flowing poison
Cursed for eternity.
For he is a walking corpse
Certified dead on August in the year 2009
But patrolling the earth like a vampire,
Tormenting none but wastes of himself.
The world shared not his grief.
Wedged, in wasted womb-ways of woes.
Sledged, in slime slug slewed of sorrows.
A skyline of lips smeared in darkness,
A fence of cheek begging to dry.
A frame mocking robustness of a man.
Raised dust from desecrated dust,
Filth air from wilted air.
Dust to dust...
Ashes to ashes...
On his bier, through life and after life
Press upon slaughtering laughter,
His offence; "he stayed alive".
- Posts: 477
- Joined: 05 Jun 2018, 16:24
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 39
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-palilogy.html
- Latest Review: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes
- Posts: 231
- Joined: 16 Feb 2018, 08:10
- Currently Reading: Night watch
- Bookshelf Size: 32
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judasfm.html
- Latest Review: The Palm Reader by Christopher Bowron
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 11 Sep 2018, 19:43
- Bookshelf Size: 0