Thank you!Fozia-Bajwa wrote: ↑11 Oct 2018, 20:42I have read your review. It is a story of Evelyn Anderson who is a teenager girl. She is passing from somewhat difficult responsibilities of her life as driving a van to go to school and part time job on boating with a family friend of her dad. You have given an interesting review.
You must limit each topic thread in this section to only one book or only one series. Make the title of the topic the name of the book, and if possible also include the author's name. If you want to allow spoilers, you must include the word spoilers in the title of the topic, otherwise spoilers are prohibited.
- Posts: 596
- Joined: 02 Apr 2018, 10:51
- 2019 Reading Goal: 120
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 1
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 24
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 212
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samsim.html
- Latest Review: The Scary Snow Day by Kyle Derby Pratt
- Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
“But upon the stage of life, while conscience claps, let the world hiss! On the contrary if conscience disapproves, the loudest applauses of the world are of little value."