- Posts: 0
- Joined: 09 Jun 2018, 21:13
- Currently Reading: Nightlord: Sunset
- Bookshelf Size: 3
I am excited to join this group and perhaps inspire someone to read more. I am 49 years old and live in East Tennessee with my husband and our two fur-babies - Pebbles and BamBam - a deer chihuahua and a Chiweenie. At the moment we have a full house because two of our grown children along with their significant other and a baby live with us as well. Lord willing, they will be moved out by the end of the year. I miss quiet time LOL.
I love to read and I do so often. I am slightly intimidated by the work and thoughtfulness needed to write a good review but I am up to the task. I have started reading my first book to review and am enjoying it immensely. Hopefully, I will do it justice with my review when the time comes to write it. I look forward to many more good reads. I also look forward to getting to know some of you in joining this community.
Thank you for this opportunity and I hope for a good read in your future.
Have a blessed day!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 34525
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2019 Reading Goal: 100
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 8
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- Currently Reading: The Lord of the Rings
- Bookshelf Size: 1884
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16