Welcome to The Book and cook Forum, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food.
- Posts: 157
- Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 18:28
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 42
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliamenez.html
- Latest Review: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes
I currently use some plastic, but I am trying to move towards more glass storage. I just feel bad throwing out plastic containers if it can still be reused somehow.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 14:20
- Bookshelf Size: 0
No I not use plastic as food container
- Posts: 38
- Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 13:56
- Currently Reading: The Warramunga's War
- Bookshelf Size: 17
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hollyrobb42.html
- Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley
I use a lot of plastic Tupperware although all of it is, of course, reusable and I’ve had them for many years. I think I shy away from glass ones due to them being a bit more fragile (and plastic just seems easier in my opinion). I know we should be cutting back on plastic use, but as all my containers are not single-use I won’t be replacing them immediately.
Noraine Alissa Poria
- Posts: 221
- Joined: 25 Aug 2018, 21:42
- Currently Reading: Bro Code
- Bookshelf Size: 22
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-noraine-alissa-poria.html
- Latest Review: Four Funny Potatoes! by Len Foley
We don't have money to buy glassware, so we use plastik even though we know that its unhealthy.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 04 Oct 2018, 21:52
- Bookshelf Size: 0
Plastics are dangerous makes lots of environmental issues as well as harmful to human.When plastics are burned lots of carbon monoxide arises its a poisones gas.When we resperate this gas its effect our lungs, cells, heart etc. Plastics are also cause to cancer It cannot be disposed in nature.The only way is recycle plastics
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 10 Oct 2018, 11:15
- Favorite Book: How to transform your life
- Currently Reading: The Social Animal
- Bookshelf Size: 33
Well unfortunately yes and I'm not going to lie that is it impossible to replace them all, because the men in my house reject caring glass tappers.