Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 16 Apr 2018, 18:24
- Currently Reading: En Orbitas Extranas 13
- Bookshelf Size: 12
A way to see the real,
And enter dimensions
Beyond the ordinary.
- Posts: 879
- Joined: 15 Apr 2018, 23:16
- 2018 Reading Goal: 48
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 77
- Currently Reading: The 7 Experiment
- Bookshelf Size: 282
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-teacherjh.html
- Latest Review: Porcelain Faith by Anthony Civiletti
Absolutely - this is how I feel about reading.
- Posts: 84
- Joined: 09 Jun 2018, 12:38
- 2018 Reading Goal: 30
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 130
- Favorite Book: The Last Time I Lied
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 47
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ccranston.html
- Latest Review: A Bloody Book by Chris Bowen
Perfect description of books!
“You know you’ve read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend." –Paul Sweeney