Welcome to The Book and cook Forum, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 06 Jul 2018, 11:17
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 12
Traditional can be so sumptuous especially with those local seasonings (locus bean) among others to mention a few.
- Posts: 245
- Joined: 17 Sep 2018, 22:06
- Currently Reading: Adrift
- Bookshelf Size: 17
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zimall.html
- Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles
I cook in both ways. But mostly i prefer modern ways as they take less time while the traditional ways take a lot of time