Official Review: The Love Fool by Lorenzo Petruzziello

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
While in the forum's younger and less active days this used to be the one and only forum for "reviews and discussions about specific books", this is now just the subforum "other fiction" in a more well-organized "reviews and discussions about specific books" section with subforums for each genre. Check it out! :) Remember, the forums in the reviews section (including this forum) are for posting about a single book or series in topic, and the topic title should include the book's title. If you are creating a new topic, please try to post it in one of the other genres rather than posting it here in the "other fiction" section. This is only for books that do not fit in any of the other genre categories we have listed.
arinze daniel
2018 Reading Goal: 500
Currently Reading: No Mercy
Bookshelf Size: 3

Re: Official Review: The Love Fool by Lorenzo Petruzziello

Post by arinze daniel » 30 Apr 2018, 18:26

that was a nice one thank for that

Ginnamassa19
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ginnamassa19.html
Latest Review: The Unbearable Machine by Megan Voysey

Post by Ginnamassa19 » 13 May 2018, 08:46

This sounds like a good read--I love romcoms, and now I'm tempted to pick it up! The only thing I'm a bit unsure about is the love triangle trope because it's not often done well, although according to your review, I don't have to worry about that :D

Thank you for your review, I thought it was really helpful! :)

Sightman
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Sightman » 13 May 2018, 17:32

As the saying goes "love is blind".
I think I will really love this book.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”