Use this forum to discuss the December 2017 Book of the Month, End of the Last Great Kingdom by Victor Rose.
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 03 Aug 2018, 23:07
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 25
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-calypso-terrier.html
- Latest Review: If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's by Mark L. Wdowiak
This book was a good read for me because I enjoy books relating to fantasy and magic. Even though it is a fantasy, this book is not good for children. Some scenes were very violent, and I didn't particularly enjoy reading the gore. Nevertheless, I loved the storyline and plot.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 16:52
- Bookshelf Size: 0
Yes I really enjoy reading
- Previous Member of the Month
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 21 Mar 2018, 10:43
- Favorite Author: Dana Peters
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 149
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amysmiles.html
- Latest Review: Letters From The War by Amanda Bryant
- fav_author_id: 154082
I haven't read this one, but it does sound interesting. I might just have to add this one to my reading list.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
- Posts: 120
- Joined: 28 Aug 2018, 13:48
- Currently Reading: Beyond Denial
- Bookshelf Size: 23
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-doug-jones.html
- Latest Review: The Crystilleries of Echoland by Dew Pellucid
Very good book and a promising start to this series. Brimstone really grows on you as a character as the story progresses. Really liked this one.
- Posts: 205
- Joined: 18 Jun 2018, 22:27
- Currently Reading: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid
- Bookshelf Size: 44
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-theresam.html
- Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler
This sounds like a very interesting book. I enjoyed reading the reviews of the book. It seemed most reviews were very positive. I enjoy the fantasy genre and am looking forward to down loading this book to read. Thank you for the great comments and reviews