- Posts: 50
- Joined: 24 Feb 2018, 09:07
- 2018 Reading Goal: 10
- 2017 Reading Goal: 0
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 0
- Currently Reading: The Cybernetic Tea Shop
- Bookshelf Size: 27
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ericahs.html
- Latest Review: End of the Last Great Kingdom by Victor Rose
ReadingRebecca wrote: ↑
01 Nov 2017, 22:41
My overall rating was 2 out of 4 stars. I liked the tropical setting the most. I disliked the sexual relationships the least, partly because they were not hinted at in any blurbs I read (and they were rather blatant not to be at least mentioned) and partly because they did not fit into the story in my opinion. I would not recommend this book due to the sexual content. I didn't care for the book myself, but I saw others likes it.
I'm curious as to why you think it didn't fit (genuinely curious). Was it that you thought sexuality in general didn't fit, or that specific relationship?
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 26 Jul 2018, 14:22
- Currently Reading: King Donald Khrump
- Bookshelf Size: 18
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dandmmothers.html
- Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher
I have just finished my own review, not yet published. I really loved the storyline in this novel. The erotic scenes were a bit much towards the end so it's an adult novel. I had fun reading.
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 27 Sep 2018, 10:49
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 20
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-magenswife1995.html
- Latest Review: Escape by Mark Kingston Levin, PhD
I really loved this entire book. From the time travel to the romance. It was a really amazing book.