- Posts: 50
- Joined: 24 Feb 2018, 09:07
- 2018 Reading Goal: 10
- 2017 Reading Goal: 0
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 0
- Currently Reading: The Cybernetic Tea Shop
- Bookshelf Size: 27
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ericahs.html
- Latest Review: End of the Last Great Kingdom by Victor Rose
ReadingRebecca wrote: ↑
01 Nov 2017, 22:41
My overall rating was 2 out of 4 stars. I liked the tropical setting the most. I disliked the sexual relationships the least, partly because they were not hinted at in any blurbs I read (and they were rather blatant not to be at least mentioned) and partly because they did not fit into the story in my opinion. I would not recommend this book due to the sexual content. I didn't care for the book myself, but I saw others likes it.
I'm curious as to why you think it didn't fit (genuinely curious). Was it that you thought sexuality in general didn't fit, or that specific relationship?