- Posts: 221
- Joined: 05 Nov 2017, 10:12
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 38
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-houseofatticus.html
- Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing
I feel like they were very important. They brought colour and a variety of perspective into the plot. Wouldn't be the same without them.
- Posts: 50
- Joined: 10 Sep 2017, 06:35
- Currently Reading: Bad Choices Make Good Stories
- Bookshelf Size: 31
Yes they are important in the story because they did a great part or they contributed great characters to complete the whole book.
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 04 Nov 2017, 05:26
- 2017 Reading Goal: 30
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 16
- Currently Reading: Bluewater Walkabout
- Bookshelf Size: 13
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thisisfinal213.html
- Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
- Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK
I think Tom had gone camping with Sarah without being pushed by others, Tom seemed sort of bloomy about a lot of things and I think William needed them there to help him figure out the reasons....
- Posts: 316
- Joined: 14 Feb 2018, 00:19
- 2018 Reading Goal: 24
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 29
- Currently Reading: Toni the Superhero
- Bookshelf Size: 113
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onixpam.html
- Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew da Vinci by Belle Ami
The relationship with Myra makes possible the second trip, without her Sarah could run away like her mom Becky did before. William makes possible to understand more about the atlatl, his travel to find Alec and Sergei, was important at the end.
- Posts: 258
- Joined: 11 Feb 2017, 22:23
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 381
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-disneyland.html
- Latest Review: The Life and Lessons of a Young Author by Sunayna Prasad
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
William and Myra represent the helpful people around us and teach us the importance of companionship and cooperation, through their characters. William makes valuable suggestions to Tom whereas Myra is so bright as to represent the worth of a side character as a whole! They confirm to me that we all have a social reality and that we need commitment on our part of relying on them in every bit of our struggle for survival.