Welcome to The Book and cook Forum, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 10 Apr 2018, 09:44
- 2018 Reading Goal: 20
- 2017 Reading Goal: 0
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 0
- Currently Reading: What God is Saying
- Bookshelf Size: 10
- Location: Philippines
Me too, cooking a simple recipe makes me feel happy, specially when it taste good and yummy to others. When I make them smiled 😀.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 06 Jul 2018, 11:17
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 12
Cooking can be very tiring but nevertheless it's cool making what you'll eat.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 06:30
- Currently Reading: Immortals' Requiem
- Bookshelf Size: 4
I feel happy when cooking I feel like creating another type of meal and giving it a name
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 18:28
- Currently Reading: Gringo
- Bookshelf Size: 24
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliamenez.html
- Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller
I feel focused and happy while cooking. The whole process is very meditative for me. Additionally, I live in a very dry climate, so the humidity from booking water or simmering sauces is very welcome!