Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Books and Reading » Reviews and Discussions about Specific Books and Series » Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

Agniputr by Vadhan

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.

Agniputr by Vadhan

Post Number:#1 by dhwanis
» 11 Jan 2017, 00:05

This is the book that reminded me why I love reading books!

This is a book that is an antidote to all the engineer love stories around that turns off people from picking up Indian authors.

The book is the perfect blend of science fiction, mythology, dark magic and much more! The writing is so lucid that you just get drawn into the world of the author’s imagination right from the page one!

The book deals with different timelines as well as includes various concepts of quantum physics with such ease that is rarely found. The author switches timelines with such ease that the reader just flows along with the words.

While I would love to discuss various parts of the books, I would not want to give away any spoilers. Instead, I would discuss why people who are readers, as well as non-readers who wish to start reading, would love this book. The book has excellent plot points, perfect pace, a great blend of mythology and action, great characterizations (I especially loved the play on the name of P. Eshwar..), and an extremely easy way of narrating it all.

The only con here was there were minor spelling mistakes here and there. Nothing too serious, and definitely should not be a reason for staying away from the book.

This is one author to definitely keep an eye on. Totally recommend this book.

Rating: 3 out of 4
dhwanis

Currently Reading: The Lowland
Bookshelf Size: 32 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device: Kindle Paperwhite
2017 Reading Goal: 60 Books
Goal Completion: 28%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: Agniputr by Vadhan

Post Number:#2 by Insightsintobooks
» 11 Jan 2017, 00:09

Thank you for the review. I don't read many indie authors, but have wanted to lately. I think I will look further into this book.
Insightsintobooks's Latest Review: "Gates to Tangier" by Mois Benarroch
Insightsintobooks

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device: Fire HD 7 Tablet
2017 Reading Goal: 150 Books
Goal Completion: 8%