Why "Fifty Shades Freed" is the best of the trilogy

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
This forum is for discussing a single book or single series in each topic thread. Please set the title of the topic thread as the name of the book or series, and preferably include also the author's name if it fits. If you want to discuss a book in its entirety, i.e. you don't mind spoilers, please also include the word spoilers in the subject to warn users who may not want to read spoilers. If a thread does not have a clear spoiler warning, then it is against the forum rules to post spoilers in it. If you are an author or publisher, you may not start a topic about your own book; instead please click here to learn how to get your book or ebook reviewed.
Molly Watson
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Why "Fifty Shades Freed" is the best of the trilogy

Post by Molly Watson » 29 Apr 2018, 17:09

I 100% agree with this. I always used to get backlash from people when I told them I had read the Fifty Shades Trilogy, however those who haven’t read it don’t know just how much of the book is actually about love and finding yourself. The second book is by far my favourite, there is more drama and a deeper form of relationship here that they start to develop from the first book and the beginning of this one. I definitely advise reading this.

nikkyteewhy
Favorite Author: James Patterson
Currently Reading: Dues
Bookshelf Size: 123
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nikkyteewhy.html
Latest Review: Gringo by Dan "Tito" Davis
fav_author_id: 3251

Post by nikkyteewhy » 11 May 2018, 16:12

MissusC2018 wrote:
27 Mar 2018, 18:19
I believe that every book of the trilogy has its pros and cons. I personally found Fifty Shades Darker to be the most enlightening of the trilogy. We know that in the first one Christian tries to fight the issues he has simply because he's starting to have feelings for Anastasia. The second one shows us that even though someone can have deep scarring due to traumatic events in the past, that with the right person they can progress and get past those scars. A lot of people consider only the erotica part of Fifty Shades but I find the story deeper than that to be more exhilarating. Christian went from a broken man who thought he would never find love to a man who was willing to be a husband, father, and Survivor.
I totally agree. I see the story as a message saying anyone can change and that the past, though it scars you, you can move on from it. Christian Grey is indeed a survivor.

Sh Gl
Currently Reading: Heartaches
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Sh Gl » 23 Oct 2018, 13:57

Hi guys :D
I agree with you.
The third book was the best of the three.
I feel like when you have a strong connection to the characters and you really see the changes they are going through, it makes the book much better.
When a "non-romantic" man become romantic - for me - it's the best part of the book.
when Christian started to change, I was so happy.
We discover more and more about him in the whole series, but in the last book - we got the last parts of the puzzle. BEST FEELING EVER.
without any spoilers, I must say the book is great (and the whole series is in big MUST READ letters for me.)
Thank you for reading,
Books Girl~

faychem
Currently Reading: The Mistaken Billionaire
Bookshelf Size: 26

Post by faychem » 21 Nov 2018, 04:35

Fifty shades freed is the best of the trilogy. Ana finally can be her own woman is bolder in her relationship with Christian. It is also the happy ending. Who doesn't love a happy ending..

Eyeson_me
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Eyeson_me » 05 Dec 2018, 05:08

I love reading every series of the book fifty shades of grey because it shows the other face of a person that someone has. Reading it somehow enlightened me on how to appreciate every essence that it tries to convey. I really enjoy it.

Samrawit6
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Samrawit6 » 05 Jan 2019, 17:35

In my opinion the first book is more thrilling than the last. The last gave up the issue that made the book interesting in the first place and it run for the happily ever after.

nonamer_miss
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nonamer-miss.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Post by nonamer_miss » 13 Jan 2019, 08:39

I like Fifty Shades Darker because it is where Christian truly loved Anastasia. I actually enjoyed the whole trilogy.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”