- Posts: 288
- Joined: 08 Nov 2015, 02:17
- 2017 Reading Goal: 150
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 0
- Favorite Author: J. K. Rowling
- Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 0734">Anne of Green Gables</a>
- Currently Reading: Rilla of Ingleside
- Bookshelf Size: 109
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zaynab-m.html
- Latest Review: "Countdown the reckoning" by Ashley Michael
Sounds like a good book, want to read it soon.
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
- Posts: 313
- Joined: 08 Jan 2016, 19:56
- 2017 Reading Goal: 55
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 7
- Favorite Author: Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 59294">The Shadow of the Wind (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books)</a>
- Currently Reading: The End in All Beginnings
- Bookshelf Size: 52
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taylor-razzani.html
- Latest Review: "My Life Before" by Terrell L. Frazier
- fav_author_id: 2684
krood10 wrote:I would absolutely recommend this book to anyone who is feeling series burn out or who wants something different than the popular books at the moment. It was sweet, simple, poignant, and beautiful. "The Snow Child" is unpredictable and will leave the reader thinking long after the book has finished. It is not, however, heavy and overly philosophical making it a lighter read than most thought provoking books. The book is great for a change of pace.
I was trying to think of how I really felt about this book and this pretty much sums it up! I did really enjoy this book for its simplicity and how it was written. Many of the events weren't anything spectacular but you felt compelled to keep reading into the characters and their lives.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 12 Jan 2017, 00:21
- Bookshelf Size: 0
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mikaylasanchez.html
This book was beautiful. My stepmom gave me the book to read and I put it off for so long as it just didn't seem like my kind of book. As soon as I started, I couldn't stop. Now I am suggesting this book to everyone. It was so beautiful and almost suspenseful in a way. The beautiful mystery has left a imprint on my soul.
- Posts: 720
- Joined: 25 Jun 2017, 05:07
- 2017 Reading Goal: 60
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 85
- Bookshelf Size: 66
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-naval-aulakh.html
- Latest Review: "The Deserving" by Efren O'brien
I have heard a lot about this book. I have read the reviews and the book seems to be catchy. I am going to read it soon.
Live Life to the Fullest and Enjoy Reading!!
- Posts: 94
- Joined: 01 Mar 2018, 01:32
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 15
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atonykamau.html
- Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing
I haven't read the book but I am looking forward to reading it.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 12 Jul 2017, 00:46
- Bookshelf Size: 0
A friend passed this ebook along to me without much comment. After I read it, we discussed it at length. The earlier comments written here about it staying with you without a heavy philosophical (or mystical) bent, and keeping you turning pages as the characters and story unfold is so true. A book for all ages.