It has been fun

Discuss writing, including writing tips & tricks, writing philosophy, writer's block, etc. If you have grammar questions, marketing questions, or if you want feedback on a poem or short story you wrote, please use the corresponding forum below.
Featured Topic: How to Get Your Book Published
Forum rules
If you have spelling or grammar questions, please post them in the International Grammar section.

If you want feedback for poetry or short stories you have written, please post the poem or short story in either the Creative Original Works: Short Stories section or the Creative Original Works: Poetry section.

If you have a book that you want reviewed, click here to submit your book for review.
Abigail09
Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape
Bookshelf Size: 4

It has been fun

Post by Abigail09 »

Writing here on this platform has helped me in many ways.
Sometimes it is the last thing I do before bed; that feeling of just pouring something out.
So, I write here.
I am grateful I joined up until now.
Most of the things posted/written by me on this platform are some of the numerous things that go on in my mind, my life and my surroundings while very few of them are fictitious.
So, I want to say it has been fun writing here.
I will be dropping my pen here :tiphat: .

This is me.✍
Miriam Molina
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: 33 Days to Morning Glory
Bookshelf Size: 637
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miriam-molina.html
Latest Review: Extraordinary by Teddy konickson
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Miriam Molina »

Abigail09 wrote: 11 May 2021, 07:12 Writing here on this platform has helped me in many ways.
Sometimes it is the last thing I do before bed; that feeling of just pouring something out.
So, I write here.
Most of the things posted/written by me on this platform are some of the numerous things that go on in my mind, my life and my surroundings while very few of them are fictitious.

This is me.✍
Hi, Abigail! Why stop now?

We may not know each other from Adam or Eve, but hey, we have one thing in common. We are part of a community of people who love reading, writing, sharing thoughts, playing silly games, and just having fun. Despite the world and its problems.

Please stay.
Kansas City Teacher
Review Team Admin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 176
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kansas-city-teacher.html
Latest Review: Between Worlds by Anna Vong

Post by Kansas City Teacher »

Hello Abigail. I also think you should stay. Just when you think you have read/experienced the best book or responded to the most thought-provoking post, another one pops up. :)
Abigail09

Post by Abigail09 »

Miriam Molina wrote: 12 May 2021, 03:37
Abigail09 wrote: 11 May 2021, 07:12 Writing here on this platform has helped me in many ways.
So, I write here.

This is me.✍
Hi, Abigail! Why stop now?

We may not know each other from Adam or Eve, but hey, we have one thing in common. We are part of a community of people who love reading, writing, sharing thoughts, playing silly games, and just having fun. Despite the world and its problems.

Please stay.

Thank You. I saw your private message also. Thanks a lot. Somehow, I am not allowed to reply to private messages. I complained about it....

Thank You once again.
Abigail09

Post by Abigail09 »

Kansas City Teacher wrote: 12 May 2021, 08:08 Hello Abigail. I also think you should stay. Just when you think you have read/experienced the best book or responded to the most thought-provoking post, another one pops up. :)

Thank You :tiphat:
FJCJ55
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by FJCJ55 »

I don't know you, but I hope you find something that can be as joyful as this somewhere. You have been here a longtime, I'm sure your knowledge would be appreciative for beginners, but do what makes you happy!

Return to “Writing Discussion”