Coffee or Tea?

Discuss writing, including writing tips & tricks, writing philosophy, writer's block, etc. If you have grammar questions, marketing questions, or if you want feedback on a poem or short story you wrote, please use the corresponding forum below.
Featured Topic: How to Get Your Book Published
Forum rules
If you have spelling or grammar questions, please post them in the International Grammar section.

If you want feedback for poetry or short stories you have written, please post the poem or short story in either the Creative Original Works: Short Stories section or the Creative Original Works: Poetry section.

If you have a book that you want reviewed, click here to submit your book for review.
Khrysalis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khrysalis.html
Latest Review: The Watchmaker’s Doctor by G. M. T. Schuilling

Re: Coffee or Tea?

Post by Khrysalis » 09 Jan 2019, 17:28

Coffee to stimulate, tea to relax.

I grind my coffee beans (favor Peats) most of the time, and I like Dutch butter cookie-flavored creamer in it. Peppermint creamer during the holiday season, sometimes. I only drink coffee in the early mornings, though. When I carve out some time to write in the afternoon or evening, I use music to stimulate my mental juices. I like listening to video game soundtracks, especially old favorite RPGs that stir memories. Like Chrono Trigger or Legend of Mana.

I drink green tea or chamomile tea in the evenings. Straight, nothing in it. I like the natural flavor of the tea.
“Truth wasn't something you went out and found. It was wide and vast and deep and unending, and all you could hope to see was a tiny part of it. And to see that part and to mistake it for the whole was to make of Truth a lie.”
― Margaret Weis

elissasmart
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by elissasmart » 14 Jan 2019, 06:11

My favorite neuro-stimulant is an apple. Before I sit to write, I eat a big fresh apple and walk around my house. Coffee and tea just prevent me to concentrate.

Return to “Writing Discussion”