This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 16 Apr 2019, 06:06
- 2019 Reading Goal: 20
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 75
- Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End
- Bookshelf Size: 59
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliusotieno02.html
- Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup
Thy contains all features of poetry including rhyme. But they are more of a play than poetry, or lets say they are plays in form of poetry.
17/5/2019: The light has gone out of my life.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 29 Mar 2019, 06:09
- Bookshelf Size: 0
Shakespeare is poetic. To mi is among d first five best poet
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 27 Apr 2019, 12:18
- Favorite Book: Gardening With Guns
- Currently Reading: Pressing Flowers
- Bookshelf Size: 9
I suggest that Shakespeare used poetry to bring light to his plays
His work is of every literature combined with the ink of his own . He had a paper and pen to play by his rules with poetry and plays all combined into one.
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 07 May 2019, 00:45
- 2019 Reading Goal: 50
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 22
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 16
In my opinion, it is poetry under a particular subcategory