Review by Vivienne2000 -- Passions: Love Poems and Other...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vivienne2000
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivienne2000.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Review by Vivienne2000 -- Passions: Love Poems and Other...

Post by Vivienne2000 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Passions: Love Poems and Other Writings" by Gabriela Marie Milton.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Passions: Love poems and other writings by Gabriella Marie Milton

This is a mesmerizing collections of poems, ranging from love poems and writings in form of prose poems. This book brings back old memories, it re-ignites the long gone fire of love within the reader. It has an amazing effect on the reader as one reads the poems, one by one. It is a very excellent book of love poems and other writings. The author, through the poems, causes the reader to evaluate and re-evaluate their basic or complex conception of love in all forms and manners. The book contains poems of various lengths and characters. With an excellent lovely language and lavish imagination, Gabriela ignites a fantastic mind full of emotions. This book contains poems evoking emotions on courage, passion and even life.

I really loved the writing in which the poems were done in. It spiked my interest from the first poem till the last. Gabriela used a variety of poems which made it even more entertaining and touching. I honestly did not find anything to hate in the book, the book felt so perfect.

I rate this book 4 out 4 stars. It makes me want to write poems. It is an inspiration, an entertainment and a lively way of educating and reigniting your fire of love. I quote a line in one of the poems," we desperately want to love, to possess each other, caught in a perpetual rush to justify our existence." It really makes sense and will make sense till the end of time. These poems are not time or season limited.

I recommend this book fully. It brought so many emotions to surface by just reading it. I can't imagine what feeling it would spike from different readers. I enjoyed it very much and enjoying it as much while re-reading the poems over and over again. I am pretty sure even those without the experience of reading poems will find this book really interesting. It actually helps you concentrate and relax as you read the book.

This book is most appropriate for people of all ages. I did not find any words to convince me otherwise. I would love everyone to be enlightened with the magical words in the poem. I feel honoured to write a review on this great book. It actually made me want to look for other poems and writings by Gabriela. This book is really fascinating.

Passions: Love Poems and Other Writings
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”