Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
- Posts: 39
- Joined: 07 Nov 2019, 08:12
- 2019 Reading Goal: 3
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- Currently Reading: Little Women
- Bookshelf Size: 12
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-empan16.html
- Latest Review: The Altitude Journals by David J Mauro
I love The Walking Dead. I started watching the show during season five and have been watching it ever since. I highly recommend this if you want a new show to watch that is still running.
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 31 Jul 2019, 11:26
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 45
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tgoatley.html
- Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers
I have a couple. I love Grey's, The Resident, and Bless this mess.