Review by Tayybaaee -- Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga boo...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tayybaaee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tayybaaee.html
Latest Review: Walking In Blind: A Collection of Poetry by Kaviru Gayathri Samarawickrama

Review by Tayybaaee -- Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga boo...

Post by Tayybaaee »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1)" by Janet McNulty.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Solaris Seethes Book One by Janet McNulty is a Sci-Fi novel about a young female named Rynah, she is a lab worker from the planet Lanyr. Rynah gets betrayed by one of her own and is forced to flee her dying planet, thus making her board a ship called Solaris. Solaris is a character of her own, the artificial intelligence has sass and an attitude as she travels Rynah through space. There is traveling between alien planets, ongoing action that has you at the edge of your seat with the life of the heroes. This book starts off quickly but is very interesting and keeps you reading. Once you start reading this book you wont want to stop, it pulls you in with each character. From Rynah's determination to Solaris's quirky attitude and multiple personalities, you will never get bored.

The characters in the book all come from diverse backgrounds and eras, as they act together with one another flying from each alien planet and going against enemies. One of my favorite characters in the book would be Alfric, he is a brave and very smart character. He has a sad past which makes his actions clearer once he talks briefly about it to the other characters. Alfric always helps and saves each person but also learns to adapt and go with the flow.

The only criticism I could give Solaris Seethes is that the character perspectives changed in certain situations. From the beginning you read the book with Rynah's perspective but at certain points it changed to Alfrics or another character. This is the first book of the series and even though it isnt perfect the language used has no profanity and there are some sexual talks. This is a good Sci-Fi and Fantasy book for young adults.

After reading and reviewing Solaris Seethes Book One by Janet McNulty I give this book a 3 out of 4. This is a remarkable book that keeps you entertained, intrigued and have an adrenaline rush all at once. I also came to love each and every character found within the book with their own personalities showing through. I would recommend this book to anyone that enjoys Sci-Fi and Fantasy books.

Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1)
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes | on Smashwords

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”