Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 24 Jul 2019, 22:13
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 12
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arieljmartin.html
- Latest Review: Looking Glass Friends by E L Neve
My sister and I always have this debate. I am a firm believer of you do not skip pages and you do not spoil the end for yourself. She on the other hand will not read a book unless she likes the end.
What is your take?
Do you read the entire last chapter or just peek at the last page, or are you like me who will not ruin the ending for yourself?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 39192
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2019 Reading Goal: 100
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 60
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
- Currently Reading: The Cat Who Blew the Whistle
- Bookshelf Size: 1940
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- fav_author_id: 2484
In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)