Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
- Posts: 89
- Joined: 19 Feb 2018, 13:08
- 2018 Reading Goal: 25
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 56
- Currently Reading: Her Mad Hatter
- Bookshelf Size: 38
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kcwolf.html
- Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami
- Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
I think the Jurassic Park series is better than the books.
Just keep reading. Just keep writing.
- Posts: 28
- Joined: 16 Jul 2018, 23:04
- Favorite Book: Worm
- Currently Reading: Anna Karenina
- Bookshelf Size: 13
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shalomsamuels1.html
- Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman
Hunger Games. The books were poorly written and had no feeling. The movies were done great with you really feeling for the characters.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 15 Sep 2018, 23:13
- Bookshelf Size: 0
harry potter,I felt the movie more than the book,