Updating

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

LaurenHaupt
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laurenhaupt.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Updating

Post by LaurenHaupt »

Currently having trouble updating. Is anyone else having the same issue? Web page won't come up.
:techie-studyingbrown:
AmySmiles
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Dana Peters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amysmiles.html
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder
fav_author_id: 154082

Post by AmySmiles »

LaurenHaupt wrote: 24 Aug 2018, 14:51 Currently having trouble updating. Is anyone else having the same issue? Web page won't come up.
Yes, admin is aware and working to fix it. Everyone is experiencing this problem today.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown
LaurenHaupt
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laurenhaupt.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by LaurenHaupt »

Ok. Thanks for letting me know.
:techie-studyingbrown:
Azuk7
Currently Reading: The Way of Shadows
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azuk7.html
Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner

Post by Azuk7 »

Yes I have the same problem, do we just keep checking back to find out if it is fixed?
AmySmiles
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Dana Peters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amysmiles.html
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder
fav_author_id: 154082

Post by AmySmiles »

Azuk7 wrote: 24 Aug 2018, 18:20 Yes I have the same problem, do we just keep checking back to find out if it is fixed?
Yep, or its possible they might make an announcement, but I'd just try back tomorrow.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”