Review by bluesky5_ -- Roadmap to the End of Days

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
bluesky5_
Favorite Book: Fifty Shades of Grey
Currently Reading: World, Incorporated
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bluesky5.html
Latest Review: Roadmap to the End of Days by Daniel Friedmann
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Review by bluesky5_ -- Roadmap to the End of Days

Post by bluesky5_ »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann.]
Book Cover
2 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Demystifying Biblical Eschatology: in this book a part of theology concerned with the final events of history, or the ultimate destiny of humanity, is explained.

Daniel illustrates his hypotheses coming from different sources recorded through history of mankind's past.

The picture is a broad one - are we repeating history or near the end of the world.

This book goes into various explanations of religious beliefs as well, biblical references, using a "glass maze" image to portray our paths. It goes even further into discussion on the various holy books; The Book of Revelation, The New Testament, the Qur'an, Taw rat, etc.

It is explained that the Torah as being the "blueprint of the universe and humankind's existence from a faith-based perspective".

The World to come: seventh millennium being it's first stage and defines "apocalypses" as a Greek word meaning revelations. This book compares a triumphant movement from cataclysm to utopia, from suffering on Earth to the restoration of peace and harmony. Daniel also takes a glimpse of the future and wonders what it will be like in the future. He says that other experts have done the research in interpreting the End of Days by deciphering prophecy alone and possibly having it wrong.

This book is done in intense detail and research to pinpoint how the cosmic placement of events from old history to our present day does reveal a pattern of the future. It gets more interesting to know the relationship between Sefirot, as well as the channels of Divine energy and the timeline in achieving in the examining of the Divine purpose.

The Cosmic Design being the pattern of history, leads us into the future and Daniel depicts his reflections in an astonishing detail and depth. It ends in leaving you spellbound, I was amazed!

This book, to me, is a parallel to the book, Nostradamus Effect. This seer of the future supposedly predicted the future; the French Revolution, Napoleon, Adolf Hitler, both of the World Wars, the Apollo moon landings, the death of Diana (princess of Wales), the nuclear destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the space shuttle Challenger disaster and the September 11, 2001 (World Trade Center bombing).

I am not that religious and therefore would hesitate to recommend this book, not everyone is into the Bible or religion. Although this book demystifies the biblical Messianic Prophecy, it may be more intense in predicting the future than some of us are ready to handle much less prepare for.

I would rate this book a 2 out of 4.

Roadmap to the End of Days
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like bluesky5_'s review? Post a comment saying so!
joycechitwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joycechitwa.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider

Post by joycechitwa »

Various people have different predictions of how the world will end. I find it interesting that this book actually analyzes various religious books like New Testament, the Qur'an, Taw rat, etc. I wonder what he concluded. I guess I may have to read the book to find out. Thanks for the review!
Julie Green
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-green.html
Latest Review: Fate Line by Marc J. Seifer

Post by Julie Green »

I was wondering what this book might be like - and your review offers a very clear description. I'm interested but it does cover some fairly intense concepts! Great review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”