Official Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
allinsondaniel
Favorite Book: Literacy and Orality
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 246

Re: Official Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by allinsondaniel »

I recomended this book, i readed the review in the moment and is fantastic, nice BOTD again, well done.
JoshAtoms
Currently Reading: Wilder
Bookshelf Size: 45

Post by JoshAtoms »

If ever one were to know when his time will be up, he'd got all the time to fix things up. But life itself can't give us that chance.
Kremena Boyanova
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kremena-boyanova.html
Latest Review: The Spirit of Want by William H. Coles

Post by Kremena Boyanova »

Excellent review! Thank you so much for such a professional written review. You convinced me, I must have the book and I have to read it. Sounds great!
elizab8
Currently Reading: Blood and Roses
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elizab8.html
Latest Review: Ironbark Hill by Jennie Linnane

Post by elizab8 »

Interesting review! about the science of when your time is up. A watch is an ideal device to alert you. "Final Notice" is a book that I would pass on reading. I think I might be sensitive to the proverbial discussion on gun ownership.
jaliper
Currently Reading: The Healer
Bookshelf Size: 598

Post by jaliper »

Thank you for your comprehensive review! It is always a great thing when the plot is fluid and well-developed - a thing of beauty indeed!
DandMMothers
Currently Reading: King Donald Khrump
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dandmmothers.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by DandMMothers »

I have read this story and done my own review. I wanted to come back and see what others thought after i finished reading it. Im glad to see that others sgree with me. Great review.
Tomiwa
Currently Reading: Raven's Peak
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Tomiwa »

Can't imagine how the world will be if it really happened, a watch that can predict once life time of death?? The book sounds interesting nice one
Fozia-Bajwa
Currently Reading: The Newton Code
Bookshelf Size: 263
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fozia-bajwa.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Fozia-Bajwa »

I read the story of the book Final Notice Van Fleischer in the review of Sara Khan. This story is the prediction of death time of any person. The death of the person is indicated by a device made by a device.
Aan Granados
Currently Reading: Massacre Rocks
Bookshelf Size: 873
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aan-granados.html
Latest Review: The Vanished by Pejay Bradley

Post by Aan Granados »

Thanks for the review. I'm glad you mentioned that this book is leaning toward anti gun ownership. If it was pro gun, I don't think I would read it. I agree that the story is not far from reality especially with the smart gadgets being invented nowadays.
Leb7
Favorite Book: Where the Red Fern Grows
Currently Reading: Gringo
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leb7.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Leb7 »

That was an interesting review. It sounds like it would be a good read. I happen to be in favor of gun ownership but I, like most gun rights people I know, I am not closed minded enough to refuse to listen to the other side of the issue. And my choice of reading is usually based on the storyline, not the politics involved. If we all agreed on everything, where would we find the fun of a heated debate?
srensch1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-srensch1.html
Latest Review: A Second, Less Capable Head by James Hanna

Post by srensch1 »

The review gave me a good picture of the general nature of the book. I'm definitely interested. Some of the subplots sound particularly creative and intriguing.
virgino
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by virgino »

The book is a fiction but very close to reality. Naturally, people get scared when death is mentioned. The book reminds the readers about the final days of a human's life. The elements of thrill in the book glue the reader to the book until the end of it. The reviewer did a good work.
elizab8
Currently Reading: Blood and Roses
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elizab8.html
Latest Review: Ironbark Hill by Jennie Linnane

Post by elizab8 »

Interesting review! I hope I would not receive such a "Final Notice" watch telling me my time is up. You have detailed us readers with enough information to not turn down reading this book. I did read the short story sometime before and was overwhelmed with the author realm and plot of this story. I will put this book on my to-read list.
goldengal1315
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goldengal1315.html
Latest Review: Fate Line by Marc J. Seifer

Post by goldengal1315 »

This is one of those books that I have been wanting to read, then another book debuts.This does not mean that the author should be offended I just am a reader and reviewer who is easily enticed throw in coffee and a confection and that book might get read in one sitting. All joking aside, I think the author developed a unique storyline, that might be a reality not to far in the future.
The ability to plan for our final expenses, and experiences on a specific date and time brings a peace of mind never known before. For family and friends however the pain of loss can bring out feelings that under normal circumstances would never be exhibited by those individuals. The author has given us a lot to talk about a great book group offering.
fekbekad
Favorite Book: Final Notice
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by fekbekad »

It is a super suspension I have never experienced reading this book. I even forgot eating my breakfast and continued reading without getting tired . I want this book to be on my shelf. I want to read it again and again.

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”