Overall rating and opinion of the "End of the Last Great Kingdom" by Victor Rose

Use this forum to discuss the December 2017 Book of the Month, End of the Last Great Kingdom by Victor Rose.
patienceese
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Overall rating and opinion of the "End of the Last Great Kingdom" by Victor Rose

Post by patienceese »

This book is entertaining as well as educating, this book is full if mystery, it's full of magical activities. The setting is full of detail. the violence. kinds of creatures kept me to forgets which character was what kind. I considered this novel as a fantasy, I love the special and well developed characters, and epic scenes. I'm rating the novel 4 out of 4.
ericahs
Currently Reading: The Cybernetic Tea Shop
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ericahs.html
Latest Review: End of the Last Great Kingdom by Victor Rose

Post by ericahs »

I'm currently reading this, all of your comments have made me even more eager to finish it! Thanks!
ericahs
Currently Reading: The Cybernetic Tea Shop
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ericahs.html
Latest Review: End of the Last Great Kingdom by Victor Rose

Post by ericahs »

So, I just started reading this. I think this may be an unpopular opinion... but I am really disliking the portrayal of the character Heat. She's described as a child but Brimstone seems to see her somewhat sexually... She's always calling him a pervert and I'm just hoping it gets better from here... any hope?
bijyu
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bijyu.html
Latest Review: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by bijyu »

A great book! I love fantasy and I love exploring different worlds filled with magic and this book doesn't disappoint, the world building is great and I liked the characters. It gets compared to both GOT and HP so I think fans of both would enjoy it!
cristana_trinidad
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45

Post by cristana_trinidad »

Being a fan of fantasy, I loved this book. I found it to be suspenseful and it made feel what the characters were feeling. What i didn't like was the amount of errors and mix ups which caused me to be confused as to who was being talked about and whose point of view I was reading. With that being said I give the book a 3 out of four rating, because I do plan on reading the nest book.
Misael Carlos
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Sins of a Master Race
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 213
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-misael-carlos.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Misael Carlos »

I have yet experienced reading science fiction books, but based on the reviews that this book is good, I would consider this one.
atonykamau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atonykamau.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by atonykamau »

The book was quite captivating and intense and it was one of the best books I have read.
Noriella Bentulan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Noriella Bentulan »

It is a beautiful story at the same time very educational. Also enjoyable to read. Big thumbs up for this books
Misael Carlos
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Sins of a Master Race
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 213
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-misael-carlos.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Misael Carlos »

I really can not connect with fantasy genre. I have a vivid and wild imagination, but I can only count my fingers in one hand the number of times I have tried it, and fewer than that I did not finish.
Ana_Saints
Favorite Book: The Different Kinds Of Monsters
Currently Reading: How to Dance with the Universe
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ana-saints.html
Latest Review: The Different Kinds Of Monsters by Seth Chambers

Post by Ana_Saints »

This book is very thrilling. Victor Rose's story is not for the weak hearts, this will really leave you devastated but overall the book has a really great story line.
Amondi Oluoch
Favorite Book: Trip to Adele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amondi-oluoch.html
Latest Review: Lemoncella Cocktail by Rene Natan

Post by Amondi Oluoch »

I'm a huge fun of fantasy in reality, never tried books, I believe in fantasy, I do fantasy, my world is fantastically awesome. :lol,
Must have this one.
When it comes to directing the world to work with you, age doesn't matter, race doesn't matter, origin doesn't matter.
Amy+++
Favorite Book: The Mister
Currently Reading: Last Chance Cafe
Bookshelf Size: 219
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy.html
Latest Review: The Chauvinist's Guide to Modern Romance by Morris Rollins
Reading Device: B01CRGNO4S

Post by Amy+++ »

The errors might slow down the reading but it sounds awesome. I will have to add this to my list of books to read.
TaaraLynn
Currently Reading: To Selena, With Love
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taaralynn.html
Latest Review: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016 by William H. Coles

Post by TaaraLynn »

This seems exactly like the kind of fantasy book that I wouldn't mind reading! I need something different than the usual. I haven't read a fantasy in so long, maybe I will give this one a shot. :techie-studyinggray:
"Maybe the two different worlds we lived in weren't so different. We saw the same sunset." - Ponyboy Curtis, The Outsiders
kelvinmwaniki17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelvinmwaniki17.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Post by kelvinmwaniki17 »

I loved this book I think the overall plot was really great and as a fantasy novel fan I think this is a book that every reader would enjoy reading
kelvinmwaniki17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelvinmwaniki17.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Post by kelvinmwaniki17 »

I really loved this book I thought it was exciting and fun to read. I loved the plot of the story and as a fantasy novel fan, I would really recommend this book to any other reader who loves fantasy novels.

Return to “Discuss "End of the Last Great Kingdom" by Victor Rose”