how to prepare fresh tomatoes stew

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
enchant
Bookshelf Size: 0

how to prepare fresh tomatoes stew

Post by enchant »

first, boil your meat with salt and little spicy.
second, put your pot on fire to get hot then add your oil, after heating a little while, add your sliced onion and fry
Then add the blended tomatoes and fry till there is no water
Add your meat, salt and spice to taste.
leave to boil for 10minutes
stir and serve
ssexton_86

Post by ssexton_86 »

Sound tasty and is fresh and can be grown from home.
TaaraLynn
Currently Reading: To Selena, With Love
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taaralynn.html
Latest Review: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016 by William H. Coles

Post by TaaraLynn »

Yum! So good for a rainy, dreary day like today. ☔️☔️
"Maybe the two different worlds we lived in weren't so different. We saw the same sunset." - Ponyboy Curtis, The Outsiders
Muyiben
Currently Reading: Sammi

Post by Muyiben »

It's little different, Because of my country.

Step 1. Get the fresh tomatoes blended
Step 2. Prepare all the ingredients you are going to use, that is, boiling your meat/fish (either fresh or dried), little salt, seasoning of your choice.
Step 3. Boil the meat first , because it's going inside the stew while preparing.
Step 4. Add oil (either Palm oil or Groundnut oil) inside the pot, give it few seconds then pour the blended tomatoes inside the pot of oil
Step 5. After few minutes of frying and stirring (3-4 minutes) add your seasoning with little water (depending on the quantity you are cooking), then, let it boil for for few minutes (about 2 minutes)
Step 6. When the boiling is done add your meat/fish also with little quantity of water (add the water you used in boiling the meat/fish, if preferable). Close your pot for about 4 minutes then your fresh tomatoes stew is ready to dish.
Chinasco

Post by Chinasco »

Wow! So nice
Zimall
Favorite Author: Atilla K. Zengin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zimall.html
Latest Review: The Sparrow by Denna M. Davis
fav_author_id: 156933

Post by Zimall »

We cook a lot of stews here in our country but the difference is we use garlic and ginger along with onion.
"All That is Gold Does Not Glitter
Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"
Corina Elena
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-corinaelena.html
Latest Review: Guilt by David Taylor Black

Post by Corina Elena »

I am vegan so I guess I'll just replace the meat with some Beyond Meat :D
Wanja Hannah
Currently Reading: From Liberty to Magnolia: In Search of the American Dream
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wanja-hannah.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Wanja Hannah »

Muyiben wrote: 26 Jul 2018, 04:23 It's little different, Because of my country.

Step 2. Prepare all the ingredients you are going to use, that is, boiling your meat/fish (either fresh or dried), little salt, seasoning of your choice.
Step 3. Boil the meat first , because it's going inside the stew while preparing.
Step 4. Add oil (either Palm oil or Groundnut oil) inside the pot, give it few seconds then pour the blended tomatoes inside the pot of oil
Step 5. After few minutes of frying and stirring (3-4 minutes) add your seasoning with little water (depending on the quantity you are cooking), then, let it boil for for few minutes (about 2 minutes)
Step 6. When the boiling is done add your meat/fish also with little quantity of water (add the water you used in boiling the meat/fish, if preferable). Close your pot for about 4 minutes then your fresh tomatoes stew is ready to dish.
I am more conversant with this. Very sweet.
Wanja Kenya
MargaretShackelford

Post by MargaretShackelford »

Wanja Hannah wrote: 21 Aug 2019, 07:23

I am more conversant with this. Very sweet.
Thanks for sharing.
sayoniwrites
Currently Reading: The Scarlet Letter
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sayoniwrites.html
Latest Review: Red Endures the Test of Time by Thomas Fullmer

Post by sayoniwrites »

enchant wrote: 20 Jul 2018, 19:28 first, boil your meat with salt and little spicy.
second, put your pot on fire to get hot then add your oil, after heating a little while, add your sliced onion and fry
stir and serve
Thanks for sharing :tiphat:
sayoniwrites
Currently Reading: The Scarlet Letter
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sayoniwrites.html
Latest Review: Red Endures the Test of Time by Thomas Fullmer

Post by sayoniwrites »

This sounds yummy :tiphat:
Comfort Ansah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-comfort-ansah.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Comfort Ansah »

Yes, we prepare tomatoes stew the same way. It's really delicious especially if you make beef stew.
Rose Tamuno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-tamuno.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Rose Tamuno »

enchant wrote: 20 Jul 2018, 19:28 first, boil your meat with salt and little spicy.
stir and serve
Thanks million for this recipe. I'll try to prepare my stew this way.
Rose Tamuno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-tamuno.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Rose Tamuno »

Thanks. I will definitely try this someday.
Jakub Bystrowski
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jakub-bystrowski.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Jakub Bystrowski »

Yes. You hit that nail on the head. You got everything correctly and there's nothing to add. Good job.

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”