Official Review: The Limitless Real Estate Leader

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Joy Obadiah
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: The Limitless Real Estate Leader

Post by Joy Obadiah »

I was touched when i read this book,the author Brenda A. Fontaine was raised by an abusive, alcoholic mother and a father who was a hard worker. Her father achieved his dream of owning a business despite having only a fifth-grade education and eventually ventued into real estate business.
bootsie0126+
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 285
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bootsie0126.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
Reading Device: B01GEW27DA

Post by bootsie0126+ »

Thanks for a detailed review of this book. Although I did not count this book as one that I would never read, it would have taken a while before I actually got a chance to read. However, after your review, I gained a lot more information that would lead me to pick this book up and read sooner than later. The description about the author's life and her struggles is enough to increase my interest in reading.
Rosemary Wright
Bookshelves Moderator
Favorite Author: Sydney Sheldon
Favorite Book: Spanky
Currently Reading: Culture Man
Bookshelf Size: 689
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-wright.html
Latest Review: Gods Whisper Always Near by Sharon Williams
Reading Device: Android

Post by Rosemary Wright »

Interesting! A book that teaches how to be successful in the real estate business. I like the way the author showed her mistakes for readers to learn from. This is a book that I'd love to read. Thanks for the review.
briellejee
Currently Reading: Opaque
Bookshelf Size: 292
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-briellejee.html
Latest Review: The Watchmaker’s Doctor by G. M. T. Schuilling

Post by briellejee »

It's great that the author included her personal life and draw lessons from it that can be applied to the business world. I also liked that you said this book is solely for people who are interested in real estate, that it could considered as a motivational book too. Thanks for your review!
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost"
Hannahrg
Currently Reading: Survivor's Quest
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hannahrg.html
Latest Review: The Spirit of Want by William H. Coles

Post by Hannahrg »

Women are oftentimes seen as weak and unable to defend nor fight for themselves but our society nowadays have proven otherwise. Based on the review, the lead character, who is a woman came from an abusive home where peace was evasive and yet she fought all the challenges that came her way and proven herself capable to overcome all issues and dilemma in life. Likewise, another fact discussed within the book is the realities and the importance of real estate in life. Thus, anybody who is into real estate and who has gone through abuse as a young child could relate to this book. I am adding this to my shelves for additional reading
Moureenkaranu
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moureenkaranu.html
Latest Review: The Lost Identity Casualties by Kim Ekemar

Post by Moureenkaranu »

Though the book is on real estate it also motivational, love the aspect that the author shares her success and failures, it's so encouraging. Thanks for the review.
Nmadinachi Egwim
Currently Reading: The Mysterious Schoolmaster
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nmadinachi-egwim.html
Latest Review: The Altitude Journals by David J Mauro

Post by Nmadinachi Egwim »

I know I'm going to love this book! Your review sheds fine light on how inspirational this book can be. Even without mentioning it, the fact that this author's success story can motivate anyone is glaring. Her determination is endearing and I loved the part she talks about honesty & loyalty to her clients the most!
Well done for this review Tanaya! :)
omarx

Post by omarx »

oh really ? i am surprised just after read. it is like a cheap and full of advises book for uses in church. i just want to apriciate , little bit nice try
Iviss
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iviss.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Post by Iviss »

Thanks for the great review! I will add this book to my "want to read" shelf, simply because I think that anyone can relate to this book, not just real estate agents.
jezcee
Currently Reading: The Unfakeable Code®
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by jezcee »

Making possibilities limitless is a process where you might have to embrace failures and downfalls
Youngborro
Currently Reading: Final Notice
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Youngborro »

This is like falling a victim and raising a victor.
goodluck1455
Currently Reading: World, Incorporated

Post by goodluck1455 »

A good motivational business book.
Mary emma123
Currently Reading: Immortals' Requiem
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Mary emma123 »

amzing story Brenda Fontaine strive hard in life despite her background. this is a motivational book it inspires those who have lost hope about life
elizab8
Currently Reading: Blood and Roses
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elizab8.html
Latest Review: Ironbark Hill by Jennie Linnane

Post by elizab8 »

Interesting review! I as you, do not have any interest in Real Estate, only to buy or rent properties; but after reading your review, the author, has open to her readers that success comes with effort; a lesson to learn. She describe her failures and achievements in Real Estate and her everyday life, and hope that it could be followed. I had no intentions of reading "The Limitless Real Estate Leader" but I think I might do so. Thank you for inspiring me to read the book.
joyadrian7013

Post by joyadrian7013 »

I read the one book which is amazing about real estate, this book is closely related to how to invest, why i invest in real estate and how can i invest in real estate. This book is explain about plots, apartments, land, individual homes......... :shock2:

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”